LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

3 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

It must have run into a parked vehicle.   No way the matador was rolling.  

Loved that car , bought it off a  couple that kept  it up,here and only drove it summers as the rest of the year they were in FLA. ten years old and like new, crazy clean .

Got totaled in a crash with a RPD car late one night , but I prevailed in the lawsuit .

Edited by Nomad

A selfbow is made from wood and can either be designed as a longbow or steam/heat bent into a recurve.  Selfbows can be backed with sinew, rawhide, linen, etc. to help strengthen them but some backings may not “period correct”. A traditional bow is laminated with wood, glass, etc. and can either be a longbow or recurve in design.  The difference between a recurve and a longbow is that the bow string touches the belly of the limb tips on a recurve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

settled into the Buckform With Eric after he duckhunted  todayAnd have deer pouring into the field already have three bucks chasing a doe and one’s a pretty good shooter eight perhaps my son can get out here sneak up in this with me and crack him

• Like 1

1d710950294711733919003b5bb1d927.jpg

Nice chunk doe to top the freezer! So many days not seeing a deer. I knew sooner or later the tower would produce.

I have been blessed with a freezer full. That’s a wrap for me. Those still looking keep up the fight!!

Lomax, awesome day for your son! And thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 35

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes. We've gone through the power rankings several times:

1. Bow on Ground
  2. Xbow on Ground
  3. Bow in Tree
  4. Xbow in Tree
  5. Gun on ground
  6. Gun in tree

"Bow on the ground" from one of those folding tents that every swinging dicks on TV uses?   OK............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, this snow absolutely sucks. Took me 30min to get to my spot that would normally take 10.  Had two bucks I normally would have shot about 100 yrds out.  No way in hell was I about to shoot. I wouldn't have been enjoyable getting him out. 

44 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Nice chunk doe to top the freezer! So many days not seeing a deer. I knew sooner or later the tower would produce.

I have been blessed with a freezer full. That’s a wrap for me. Those still looking keep up the fight!!

Nice doe Fletch way finish strong for 2020 season. Congrats 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Way to go Fletch!  

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic