Some Marines are in trouble

I think we've done enough for those jerks in the middle east. Let's bring our soldiers back home! Let Them kill each other down there, weve sacrificed enough. Let's build up our borders and keep these murdering bastards out!

Unfortunately it just cant happen that way. This country is so gutless, that we wont even allow our borders to be closed off and secured properly. We failed to do it in the past, and we havent even scratched the surface of securing them now. One thing we cant do, is abandon Afganistan like we did after the Russians fled. That failure by us is a big part of what brought us to where we are now.

America is going to implode financially within the next 3 yrs and all we can worry about is some marines peeing on whatever in some God forsaken land of the lost. lets vote for Ron Paul and we wont have to worry about what marines are peeing on in some craphole of a country because they wont friggin be there in the first place!!!!

what the hell are we doing in Afganistan anyway!

The Marines on the video being investigated no doubt did a dumb thing by making a video and sending it out to whomever.However jail time is not the answer or justice in my opinion. Should they be reprimanded ? Yes.Should they be taught that these acts can be used against all U.S. military personel ? Of course. As far as showing respect to the Taliban - NO WAY. The Taliban are a half human half animal murderous faction with a "religious" ideology that is bloody and should have become extinct long ago.At least there are less Taliban today thanks to our military.

Those dam marines should get their asses kicked. Not for what they did for video taping it those dumb asses.

I have already wrote our congress people (Who all suck) and started to tell them that the marines should be court marshaled so they would keep reading my letter. Then I suggested that the court marshal should be held in a public forum maybe a small field in Penn or the front lawn of the Pentagon or maybe down NYC.

I love the part where the President of Afghanistan was upset with them for doing it. I think he should shut his mouth and be thankful the Marines are there protecting his dictatorship.

Maybe I am just tired and ranting but why don't we just get the hell out of the mid east, keep the money here build power plants and wait for them to kill each other and just take the oil. Just a thought.

I guess we should treat their dead the way they treat ours. That would be stripping them naked, burning their bodies and dragging them behind their vehicles. Does anyone remember the treatment our dead received after our Blackhawk was shot down over Somalia.

Soldiers are trained to seperate the humaity of their enemy from the activity of war. That be killing a complete stranger just because you are told by your government.

The act is nothing new....

In WWII, marines pried gold teeth out of dead Japs with thier bayonets...It was worth $35 an ounce..

It Vietnam, friends of mine took grisley trophies from dead Gooks.. I know guys who sent detached ears and fingers home, among other things..

War is a brutal event....Shit happens.. Re-arranging DEAD enemies is probably one of the LESSER evils..

The difference today is the technology that results in the EVIDENCE of such things..

Should this behavior be considered acceptable...?...Nope....

Should these warriors ( who probably have witnessed more horrors than most of the readers on this forum) be held criminally liable for doing what many warriors before them have done..?...Nope...

• Like 4

I really like him. i have been following him since his run in Florida. He has is act together. i wish he had a few more years under his belt. I would have like to see him run against BO

By the way. Did you catch Hillary (Communist Rep from NY) Clinton's comment

“Anyone, anyone found to have participated or know about it, having engaged in such conduct, must be held fully accountable,” Hillary Clinton said yesterday, calling the incident a “potential war crime.”

Well these Marines must have a medical condition if they had to go so bad.They are doing there jobs with this condition so I think they should be handed a Medal for there effort.As far as Hillary having to say anything who cares,its her husbands fault we are there anyway.

A war crime? Really? She needs a good golden shower herself. Tell Bill to put down the cigar and give her a good old fashioned R Kelly good time.

Better yet, send Hilary over to Afghanistan and let her live there under the rules of the Taliban ( regarding women) for a couple of years...

THEN ask her about "war crimes"...

I guess we should treat their dead the way they treat ours. That would be stripping them naked, burning their bodies and dragging them behind their vehicles. Does anyone remember the treatment our dead received after our Blackhawk was shot down over Somalia.

Soldiers are trained to seperate the humaity of their enemy from the activity of war. That be killing a complete stranger just because you are told by your government.

I personally know someone that was there in Somalia trying to rescue that team. I asked him about that situation and he said no way the Marines should of acted that way. That's not the way we get trained. Bust them a rank or something and rotate those guys out quicker. He said they are spending too much time over there and it causes problems.

• Like 1