US Capital Lock Down

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

as i said before the election this is what scred me the most before the election - riots if it was a close election either way.  I was more concerned with a Biden loss but this was coming and why wasnt the capitol security ready for this?

The DoD has denied the use of the National Guard. 

17 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I fear this is just gong to escalate as we see the two extremes start to clash. This is a long way from over. IMO

I hope not, I sincerely hope not. 

I hope no one expects me to take a side, because neither of these extremes represent what I want for my country.

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I'm pretty sure the mob would have strung Pence up, seeing as Trump's last tweet before the riot was this:

"Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"

It is just amazing to me the impact that 1 man can have on people, both on the right and the left. I never would have thought it would be so easy to manipulate massive amounts of people. I say this as someone who, while not being egged into political violence, have at times been brought to a mindset that I am not proud of because of him. 

• Like 1

These terrorists aren’t the best and the brightest that the Republican Party has to offer. These are the chumps who couldn’t get into the military so now they prance around in combat gear pretending to have purpose.  

I’m excited to see a new Republican Party emerge once the smoke from the smoldering rubble that is Trump and Trumpism clears.

E45E0032-9F95-4110-9359-3055DCDDCD85.jpeg

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

2nd time today Pence showed some semblance of having a spine. Took him 4 years. 

He sent two self preservation tweets while still being trapped in the building. 

Quite the hero. 

Is this what they were looking for with MAGA ?

ErFAEHyXAAMNhK5.jpeg

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Pence has a chance to really step up here. I'd go so far as denouncing the sitting President. What's he gonna do? He's out and has no allies left behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was just saying the same to a buddy. After that statement by Trump, would like to see an emergency session of Congress tomorrow in another location and Pence be directed to fill out rest of Trump's term.  

• Like 5