LIVE From The Woods 2021 Stories And Pictures Let's Have Em!

grampy

Lol ok.  I just hope others don’t think that is appropriate.  I guarantee there’s going to be plenty of “gray” meat in those hindquarters.  Please don’t you or anybody else tell me there won’t be.  

Is it safe to consume?  Define safe……
Also, as a matter of fact I do have issues with my left shoulder.  Maybe it’ll get better after this dies off…….maybe not.   

The only thing absolute about speaking in absolutes is that it Demonstrates ignorance.
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Again talking smack. You think it’s disappointing when someone in Ny drops 2 over averaged bucks yearly? You see that’s what’s called real hunting when you find and can target those mature bucks and have plenty of choices year in and year out.    And when those bucks are running on close to 1000 acres of prime habitat that was not touched by anyone after the regular season it’s doubtful any of those remaining boys had any issues with hunters.   You should try that mature buck thing next year and see how you measure up with the best of the best. Never disappointment playing with the best               

Maybe next year you won't be disappointed in your harvests. Perhaps next year you will wait for "your " buck, and won't settle for the first one you see.

I had quite an enjoyable year of deer hunting,  good memories, learned a few things, and hopefully will be able to apply that to next year. After 27 deer seasons I still learn new things every year.

If you open your mind you may learn what hunting is all about.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Maybe next year you won't be disappointed in your harvests. Perhaps next year you will wait for "your " buck, and won't settle for the first one you see.

I had quite an enjoyable year of deer hunting,  good memories, learned a few things, and hopefully will be able to apply that to next year. After 27 deer seasons I still learn new things every year.

If you open your mind you may learn what hunting is all about.

When you make it a point to only hunt the best of the species and can stand in the ring with them it’s not a problem taking a second choice. I also had another great enjoyable, successful year with great memories. And still was able to get the top prizes. After 45 deer seasons I think I know all about the hunting phases. Thanks 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

When you make it a point to only hunt the best of the species and can stand in the ring with them it’s not a problem taking a second choice. I also had another great enjoyable, successful year with great memories. And still was able to get the top prizes. After 45 deer seasons I think I know all about the hunting phases. Thanks 

I use to have a miniature schnauzer poodle mix. She barked all the time too. She never could actually run with the big dogs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Of course your done, Typical of a jealous person posting on a site. You called me out on not talking fact and when I bring you to the floor you spin the conversation seven ways to Sunday. Now I’m an internet tough guy because I spoke 100% fact on harvests and subjects. You want to bring up my deer business next and say how bad a thing that is?  Hell if anyone should be questioned it should be you. You on a Whitetail conversation and in the 10 plus years I have been on here I don’t think I have seen any of your harvests!   Now that probably explains your insecurities when I post mine every year but maybe if you gave it a little more effort and earned it you could some day post up the same. You know There is one on here that would be more than happy to give ya a few pointers to start you out on targeting the smallest of the species to get you started. 

EC57144E-3BD2-4F62-BEF0-5157E8251542.thumb.jpeg.e601ecc0f9f7952494af6ac6e4ab74ac.jpeg

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

In the Tier. A quiet late season trophy of a friend of a friend. 

I’m confused on why you would post a picture of that buck ya snagged off of Facebook and then say it’s a friend of a friend’s . You made US seem like YOU shot that Buck. Or did I miss something posted along the way ? 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

I'm old enough to remember those that said that mature rutted out bucks tasted gross.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah me also. That’s because they never had one to compare. Lol. Now they have a once every 6-7 year turn of luck that old rutted out thought disappears.   True sign of hypocrisy 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sodfather said:

I’m confused on why you would post a picture of that buck ya snagged off of Facebook and then say it’s a friend of a friend’s . You made US seem like YOU shot that Buck. Or did I miss something posted along the way ? 

You want to show where one word was said of who shot that buck?  You feel free to go back and show your work!  I will wait. 

3 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

Some real tool bags here. Just because you allegedly shoot bigger bucks doesn’t make you any better than the guy that shoots smaller deer for meat. 

Some real tool bags on here like to talk the talk about others but don’t have what it takes to finish the battle. If they stuck to their own little worlds they would be better off. 

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

After all your posts anyone with a brain thought you were posting your buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Again more of some fools reading shit into something that’s not their. In their own petty little minds. But glad you can relate those awesome mature bucks with me.     

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

After all your posts anyone with a brain thought you were posting your buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And if you few could follow along and keep up with the story you would have saw weeks ago that my tags were filled weeks ago in the real seasons. Try to stay up.