Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I can't wait for Yellowstone to return soon!  

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our fa

This country needs a big shot of testosterone if you ask me. Puke. 

Posted Images

We are now watching shows about people doing laundry.  Is there any wonder why other countries hate us? 

I saw a show "obese and pregnant" advertised as well the other day. WTF. 

I think all I watch these days is the outdoor channel and the food Network. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

We are now watching shows about people doing laundry.  Is there any wonder why other countries hate us? 

I saw a show "obese and pregnant" advertised as well the other day. WTF. 

I think all I watch these days is the outdoor channel and the food Network. 

You and me both. Its all total garbage. Even food network is strictly fruits and nuts these days. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our faces? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

As long as we're on the subject... I can't stand that every tv show and commercial now has to have some form of mixed couple or same sex marriage. Why do they feel the need to jam this stuff in our faces? 

Because if they didn't, the manufacturer would be targeted as racist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As TV gets worse, I just watch less. Outside of Yankee games, I don't even turn it on anymore. And the way the Yankees are playing lately, may as well just skip the tube entirely. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, grampy said:

As TV gets worse, I just watch less. Outside of Yankee games, I don't even turn it on anymore. And the way the Yankees are playing lately, may as well just skip the tube entirely. 

Down with Sanchez!!!

 

 

Knicks are finally respectable tho thanks to our coach!

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Which shows are you taking about?

Swat. fBI. Chicago fire, med, PD. 911, original and Lone star.  Few others.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing worse than turning on that garbage that passes for news . It's nothing  more than op ed  stories  of the left.  Loser holt has gotten so bad about reporting opinions he can't even do it with out smirking.  

On a high note .. my friend the lawyer  loves it ... reporters have taken the bottom of the trust list moving lawyers up a notch

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mowin said:

Swat. fBI. Chicago fire, med, PD. 911, original and Lone star.  Few others.

What channel are those shows on lol?   Idk if i ever heard of them.  
 

ok. Here is your new lineup sans woke crap.  Maybe a little woke crap but not enough to piss me off.   Msg for the knicks. Yes for the yanks. The office on comedy central (i hate trevor noah tho). Sportsmans channel for rinella.  Food network for DDD.  Only fans for.....only the fans.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LET EM GROW said:

I ditched tv years ago. I watch Youtube and the occassional movie from apps.. Much much better!

YouTube is definitely better than TV programming! I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, grampy said:

I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

My wife and I watched that a few weekends ago. She never saw it (didn't even really know about, and I had never watched the whole thing in one sitting before, just pieces of it. Solid movie!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, grampy said:

YouTube is definitely better than TV programming! I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

 

21 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My wife and I watched that a few weekends ago. She never saw it (didn't even really know about, and I had never watched the whole thing in one sitting before, just pieces of it. Solid movie! 

Def a good one. How bout mountain men with Charleston Heston and Brian Keith.  Love that movie. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

What channel are those shows on lol?   Idk if i ever heard of them.  
 

ok. Here is your new lineup sans woke crap.  Maybe a little woke crap but not enough to piss me off.   Msg for the knicks. Yes for the yanks. The office on comedy central (i hate trevor noah tho). Sportsmans channel for rinella.  Food network for DDD.  Only fans for.....only the fans.  

Major networks.  ABC, NBC, CBS

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My wife and I watched that a few weekends ago. She never saw it (didn't even really know about, and I had never watched the whole thing in one sitting before, just pieces of it. Solid movie!

The Indians (as well as the trappers) called him "Liver Eating Johnson".

LIVER EATING JOHNSON

53 minutes ago, grampy said:

YouTube is definitely better than TV programming! I watched Jeremiah Johnson again, over the weekend!

He was known as "Liver Eating Johnson".

LIVER EATING JOHNSON

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...