They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

18 hours ago, luberhill said:

No offense but that’s hearsay .. may be true , may be much more to the story .

As of now just hearsay on a hunt site on the internet 

Says the guy who got scammed on said site. No offense.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

You are proof that liberals aren’t too bright. How many people do you think that not very consequential 1 million illegals can infect? 

You’re making a strong public health case for a healthcare system that is accessible to all. An undocumented immigrant is not usually treating critically ill patients in a hospital setting which is another reason that all healthcare workers must be vaccinated. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

If this goes three more pages by tomorrow morning, I told myself I can buy a new hunting coat for this season.

If not, I only get some new wool socks.

Well in that case....

Do you have any good full .50 cal conical bullet recomendations for a tc encore mzl.?

1 minute ago, ncountry said:

Not sure that I can carry that while muzzleloader hunting elk in colorado..;)

My shoulder wouldn't get sore sighting it in though..

Hmmm... Then I really can't help.

Elk hunting in CO with a smoke pole. That sound like a great trip, good luck out there.

1 minute ago, DirtTime said:

Hmmm... Then I really can't help.

Elk hunting in CO with a smoke pole. That sound like a great trip, good luck out there.

Thanks. It will be a 1st for me... between my friend and I ,we shot more than 50 rounds through our guns yesterday.(yes. Alot of cleaning too.lol) 4 different bullets and they all sucked. At 1st we thought it was just us not being accustomed to iron sights. So I put the scope back on my gun and the best we shot was a 4" group at 70yds..

Search goes on for a better bullet.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ncountry said:

Thanks. It will be a 1st for me... between my friend and I ,we shot more than 50 rounds through our guns yesterday.(yes. Alot of cleaning too.lol) 4 different bullets and they all sucked. At 1st we thought it was just us not being accustomed to iron sights. So I put the scope back on my gun and the best we shot was a 4" group at 70yds..

Search goes on for a better bullet.

Did you try adjusting the powder charge? My old TC ThunderHawk likes 90 grains of 777. Will get a solid two inch group at 100 yards. If I go to 100 grains the group opens up to about four inches. Wouldn't think 10 grains would make that much difference? But it does with that gun.

30 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

That is a horrible group. What muzzleloader are you shooting? Mine loved cheap bullets and groups amazing at 100 yds. I tried expensive ones once, they were all over the place.

Tc encore. It loves most saboted bullets 1.5" groups at 100yds.

Not so much with the full .50 cal

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Did you try adjusting the powder charge? My old TC ThunderHawk likes 90 grains of 777. Will get a solid two inch group at 100 yards. If I go to 100 grains the group opens up to about four inches. Wouldn't think 10 grains would make that much difference? But it does with that gun.

We did . We tried 80,90,100, and 110.

Even 70 by accident. oops

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I am pretty pumped to get in the woods I dig out 3 old trail cams today changes the batteries and put in new SD cards. I hope to get the out tomorrow or Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and me both. I changed out my batteries on my 2 cell cams last week, and set them up on a couple mock scrapes.

You and me both. I changed out my batteries on my 2 cell cams last week, and set them up on a couple mock scrapes.

Nice, I also built two ladder stands that need to get put out. I have a 3rd still in the box but not sure what I’m doing there yet. All I know for sure is i already put in for October 1st off

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Nice, I also built two ladder stands that need to get put out. I have a 3rd still in the box but not sure what I’m doing there yet. All I know for sure is i already put in for October 1st off

Talking about ladder stands. I bought 2 to put on our new property last year and never did. Now , we sold the land and I will have to find another place..lol