Mega Millions Jackpot - More than 1/2 Billion Dollars

Deerthug

Same here the lotto is a tax on folks with poor math skills.BUT a few times a year I'll do the dollar and dream thing.

So I'm in Hegadorns(sp ?) buying 10 bucks worth when this older guys says " you got better odds of being attacked by a bear', "GREAT I say I clean bear cages at the zoo"..... Now go mind your own business.

• Like 2

Who will retire if they winn.Not myself cause 1/2 billion wont last to long.Time to go hunting for sure.Good luck everyone.

500 mil not lasting long? Not be able to retire? Whoah.

500 mill will most certainly be enough to retire and let the money make more of it for you.

Who will retire if they winn.Not myself cause 1/2 billion wont last to long.Time to go hunting for sure.Good luck everyone.

lol what?! i hope that was a joke...

cash out on 500 mill is still over 300 mil. if you gave 100 people a million bux you would still have 200 mil left over. im sorry but that will last myself, family and friends a life time...

your talkin that much money i wouldnt work a day in my life.... again.... your not guaranteed tomorrow, id travel and live the life a dreamed of. and since im in a good mood ill even treat us all to some land lol

lol what?! i hope that was a joke...

cash out on 500 mill is still over 300 mil. if you gave 100 people a million bux you would still have 200 mil left over. im sorry but that will last myself, family and friends a life time...

your talkin that much money i wouldnt work a day in my life.... again.... your not guaranteed tomorrow, id travel and live the life a dreamed of. and since im in a good mood ill even treat us all to some land lol

Actually, after that $300 mil, the government must take it's taxes so you really only walk away with around $160-170 million. Still enough for a lifetime and change. Crazy how 80% of all lotto winner are broke after 5 years. The remaining 20% are those that win so much that even a complete idiot can't squander it all away.

I usually play 2 bucks twice a week. I figure it is money I would spend frivolously anyway. I mean 4 bucks a week. Even if it is 10 million, it is more than I have. Do I expect to ever win umm nope. In the late 80's I was in a club where the person kept track of the numbers most frequently picked. She picked variations. Once we hit 5 out of six and variations of 3 and 4. I ended up with 2400 dollars. Now this week, I bought 5 bucks for Friday. No fancy tricks or some way to beat the system. I just get quick picks, and hope for the best. If I win Friday, I will have 250 acres with a camp for sale real cheap unless I can buy out all the surrounding neighbors.

• Like 1

I play when it gets up high and we have about 31 people who chip in a dollar every week for it at work. Larry that is tooooo funny!!! LOL

If I win I would have a few dif new hunting grounds for our members!!! One in Ohio, at least 3 in NY and probably one in Maine. All would have an excessive amount of land and probably more than one house for guest!!! Remote video feeds for viewing your land and game!

Good luck to everyone I hope someone who really needs this will win this time... Allthough who doesn't really need a 389 million dollar cash pay out? Talk about making a man cave wow!!!

My question is what would you do with 389 million, besides donating to charity, new house, car, truck...

I would pay off a morgage for my best friend, sell my house and move upstate, and make that 9,999 $ non taxable donation to a bunch of friends and family for a few years if not for life... Long vacation to think things over... The hunting cabin in the ADK would be nothing short of spectacular, with shooting range, man cave and everything a hunter could possibly want, except easy game!

Best thing about money is not having to worry about it. I hope someday to be in that boat!

• Like 2

We are doing a pool at work. Ill also get some tix. I had some Wednesday, but only got 2 individual numbers on the whole ticket.

I dont normally buy lotto tix, just when they have really big ones like this. I always say the lottery is just a tax on people with bad math skills.

The current odds are 1 in 175,000,000 right now.