Sick?

Lawdwaz

Anybody else sick?

I started Christmas eve around 9:00pm. A little tickle in the throat and then the dreaded dry cough. Now my chest and head are killing me when I cough. The nose is stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. Aches and pains............

Christmas was real difficult, yesterday was impossible. Today I got out for a couple hours; did the driveway, did a small job for a customer, hit the post office etc. Now I feel horrible again. Damn...

The only thing I can guarantee you is I will not watch the "Price Is Right" show EVER again in my LIFE! That was just an insult on my feeble little mind. How can people watch that?

Sorry for the rant.....

Same stuff that has ben going around here, Lawdwaz... Mine started the same way..Within a day I could barely get out of the recliner..Horrible cough, raging sore throat and ribs and diaphraghm so sore it hurt like crazy to cough..I missed the last weekend of rifle season. The Mermaid and I both got it...It's been 3 weeks now and we both still have a lingering cough.

NEXT year I'll get the damn flu shots..

Same stuff that has ben going around here, Lawdwaz... Mine started the same way..Within a day I could barely get out of the recliner..Horrible cough, raging sore throat and ribs and diaphraghm so sore it hurt like crazy to cough..I missed the last weekend of rifle season. The Mermaid and I both got it...It's been 3 weeks now and we both still have a lingering cough.

NEXT year I'll get the damn flu shots..

Same here. Just can't shake the damned cough!

Mine started out as a toothache......

..THEN came the sneezing, coughing, and stuffy head.

Most likely the latest super strength virus (H12596-024**) found only in the deep dark jungles of Egypt that found it's way to the states on a coconut.

Probably kill it with a double shot of Nyquill, a screwdriver and a turniquett. :cry:

• Like 1

Was on day 9 of it in the head and chest untill the wife made me go to the clinic.Could not sleep good,had a coughing fit every 3 hours....enough to make you wish you were dead.This all started 3 weeks ago.The Dr at the clinic RX'd me a Z-Pac and steroid nasal spray (Fluticasone Propionate) say that 3x fast.She said it most likely was a sinus infection that spread.Within 3 days I was 99% better.

Week 4 of bronchitits. (Opps did I spell that wrong?) Week 1 was fevers, shakes, cough, week 2 antibiotics (Levoquin/Levofloxacin) which didn't quite work. I went to a walk in place on a sunday just because I was desperate. At the end of week 2 I see my Dr. Who gives me Advair. He says my airways are restricted, but the bronchitis is gone. He's seeing many patients with asthmatic symptoms this season who have never had it.

Yesterday was the first day I could actually exhale without that damn tickle causing a coughing fit. I can't tell if this dizzyness is from being weak or is it coming back. There's a good chance I'll be back at the Dr tomorrow.

I know at least 20 people right now that have this. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted sooner.

Yep been fighting a cold myself. One day I feel great, the next the hacking and caughing comes back, Slowly getting better though. One of my accounts had a flue clinic a couple weeks ago on a friday. I had a service call there on tuesday. Out of 90 employees about 12 showed up for work, the 12 that did not get the flue shot. Go figure. After there I went to next call and with well over 100 employees, they were dropping like flies by days end. My kids had the flue shot and 2 out of 3 ended up with the flue. My dad had the flue shot and less than a week later was in hospital with the flue. I think I will not get a flue shot anytime soon.