Can a 2 year old survive on it's own?

Indefinitely no, but it can survive more than a few
Hours.

A 22 week old fetus without extreme medical attention wouldn’t last 30 min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said 2 - 2 1/2 months. Do you need a calculator?

2 months would be 8 weeks. So you are now at maximum giving a woman 2 weeks to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Most women don’t find out they are pregnant till between 6 and 8 weeks. So your logic is crap and uneducated on the subject

6 to 8 weeks = 1 and 1/2 to 2 months does it not ? Or did the woke people change that to now ?

Isn't that what I just said ? Not my logic really that's International standards in most countries that's how they do it after 2 months or so abortion is illegal in most countries of the world

3 hours ago, Chef said:

It’s not a life if it can’t survive on its own… I believe the scientific term would be parasite?

By your definition  a baby that's born is a parasite to because babies need their mother to survive even after they're born i guess your for abortion after birth. Or could be talked into it  being ok to  it sounds like . That will be the next step for the far  left because they never stop pushing the limits of what's normal.  Look at how they've been changing social norms over time they always find something to protest against just for the sake of protesting it seems like at this point. 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

If it is not clearly stated in the US Constitution, it is up to the States to legislate and enforce. That's called Federalism. No one lost any rights. Nothing was banned or outlawed. The people and their elected representatives are responsible for deciding what is and is not legal, in all of the States. In one particular supreme Court decision, that power was returned today. Because the original decision was unconstitutional. You live in a Republic. Be grateful for that.  Pick up a copy of the United States Constitution, and a copy of your State Constitution. Read them carefully and understand them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One is opting out of a "medical procedure" but the other is saving a life. That "kid" is a life

You can also argue that vaccinations save lives, but that’s for another day. The argument is you couldn’t even get a couple shots, but want people to risk their lives following through with a pregnancy? I’d love to hear your plan for all the women who have to have abortions to save their own life, when the fetus has a severe problem and the kid would only live for months or even a fetal demise.

Once the kid is born, you guys don’t give a damn for the kid anyway. Having a kid grow up in the horrid conditions some of these kids are about to grow up in because of this is cruel. Then it’s not “your problem” right? I bet you wouldn’t feel this way after you’re footing the bill for it.

• Like 1

6 to 8 weeks = 1 and 1/2 to 2 months does it not ? Or did the woke people change that to now ?
Isn't that what I just said ? Not my logic really that's International standards in most countries that's how they do it after 2 months or so abortion is illegal in most countries of the world

The minimum I have found is 3 months with most being around 14 weeks and up

9 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Once the kid is born, you guys don’t give a damn for the kid anyway. Having a kid grow up in the horrid conditions some of these kids are about to grow up in because of this is cruel. Then it’s not “your problem” right? I bet you wouldn’t feel this way after you’re footing the bill for it.

Lots of assumptions and accusations there, but no truth to any of it.  If I'm wrong, show me the statistical analysis that proves it.  Most abortions are done because women are pressured into one by family, boyfriends or other influencers.  Adoption has a huge waiting list.  We already foot the bill for Planned Parenthood and everything that abortion entails.  I'm not worried about these babies living a horrible life.  I'm worried about these babies not being allowed to live at all.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lots of assumptions and accusations there, but no truth to any of it.  If I'm wrong, show me the statistical analysis that proves it.  Most abortions are done because women are pressured into one by family, boyfriends or other influencers.  Adoption has a huge waiting list.  We already foot the bill for Planned Parenthood and everything that abortion entails.  I'm not worried about these babies living a horrible life.  I'm worried about these babies not being allowed to live at all.

It’s true. They want to ban abortions and get rid of planned parenthood. How in the world does that make sense??? You can’t have it both ways if you really care about the kids. If they cared about the kid after it’s born, they wouldn’t try to defund planned parenthood on a constant basis. And you even admitted that you don’t care at the end of your own comment. Why make a kid grow up in a life where they’re already starting behind? That’s the proof and the truth that you need. Now show me the data where most abortions are because of family pressure, because I do not believe that is the truth with majority of the people.

19 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

It’s true. They want to ban abortions and get rid of planned parenthood. How in the world does that make sense??? You can’t have it both ways if you really care about the kids. If they cared about the kid after it’s born, they wouldn’t try to defund planned parenthood on a constant basis. And you even admitted that you don’t care at the end of your own comment. Why make a kid grow up in a life where they’re already starting behind? That’s the proof and the truth that you need. Now show me the data where most abortions are because of family pressure, because I do not believe that is the truth with majority of the people.

First, nothing has been banned.  It has been returned to the voters where it always should've been.

Planned Parenthood was always a racist organization and should be eliminated.  Check the history of that place. Not sure why you think defunding it will hurt kids.

I don't know where you get what I said as not caring about children.  I think starting off as not wanting a child is the epitome of not caring about a child.

If you do not believe families, male partners and others talk women into getting abortions, I don't know what to tell you.  They do not keep stats on the reasons women get abortions.  But when women are interviewed, that is what many say. 

But ask yourself this:  If killing a child is OK because it might suffer in life, how much of a leap is it to the idea anyone who suffers in life should choose death?  Would that be a good thing?

You either believe in the sanctity of life, or you don't.

• Like 1

First, nothing has been banned.  It has been returned to the voters where it always should've been.
Planned Parenthood was always a racist organization and should be eliminated.  Check the history of that place. Not sure why you think defunding it will hurt kids.
I don't know where you get what I said as not caring about children.  I think starting off as not wanting a child is the epitome of not caring about a child.
If you do not believe families, male partners and others talk women into getting abortions, I don't know what to tell you.  They do not keep stats on the reasons women get abortions.  But when women are interviewed, that is what many say. 
But ask yourself this:  If killing a child is OK because it might suffer in life, how much of a leap is it to the idea anyone who suffers in life should choose death?  Would that be a good thing?
You either believe in the sanctity of life, or you don't.

We both know it’ll be an all out ban in the Bible Belt. You can’t even debate that. I also read that some states are might write the laws in such a way that makes the morning after pills and IUD’s illegal as well

Explain to me how it’s racist since you know it so well.

Not wanting a child is not the epitome of not caring, in fact it’s the opposite. It’s knowing for what ever reason you’re making an adult decision not to have one. We’re not women and do not know what goes through a woman’s head. How could you think that someone not wanting a child is them not caring? When you said you’re not concerned about the life those kids live, means you do not actually care.

No where did I say women do not get pressured, I just don’t think it’s the majority like you say.

We’re also not killing a child, it’s still a fetus at that point. Don’t spout the sanctity of life to me. If you’ve ever supported a war, you do not believe in the sanctity of life

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

Why not just offer free sterilization to all abortion supporters.  That should make them happy to never need an abortion.

Good idea- and how about mandatory adoptions for anti-abortion folks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Every state can  make its own regulations . Its easy to get to another state into todays world.  Your not stuck in bible belt unless you choose to stay.  

People can afford 1k cell phones, tattoos ,vehicles, streaming services,  1k video game platforms.  They can affford an uber,vehicle rental, plane or train ticket to go where they need to.  

Or vote out politicans and vote or run yourself to get laws you feel you need.. 

Nys  nothing changes with this ruling  unless new laws are made. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Every state can  make its own regulations . Its easy to get to another state into todays world.  Your not stuck in bible belt unless you choose to stay.  

People can afford 1k cell phones, tattoos ,vehicles, streaming services,  1k video game platforms.  They can affford an uber,vehicle rental, plane or train ticket to go where they need to.  

Or vote out politicans and vote or run yourself to get laws you feel you need.. 

Nys  nothing changes with this ruling  unless new laws are made. 

I say the same thing about all the soy boys in ny who complain about it.  Love it or leave.   Gtfo if you dislike it this much. Nobody is chaining you to this glorious state!  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

I say the same thing about all the soy boys in ny who complain about it.  Love it or leave.   Gtfo if you dislike it this much. Nobody is chaining you to this glorious state!  

Glorious state..... Hardly.  

Leaving is not as simple as you make it out to be.  Fortunately, my wife can retire from state job in 2.5 yrs at 55.  

We will be more than happy to GTFO at that time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mowin said:

Leaving is not as simple as you make it out to be.  Fortunately, my wife can retire from state job in 2.5 yrs at 55.  

Its very easy.  And just like gman said.  You can get  up and leave your miserable state whenever you want if you are unhappy.  Just like you can move out if you want to be in a state where you can abort a baby no questions asked.  

7 minutes ago, mowin said:

You dont have to leave state permanently to get abortion. Most people live within 3 to 5 hours of several states.  Heck can be in pa ,ohio, nj.vermont , new hamshire as well as another county  in 5 hours from ny....   

Get procedure and back in same day..    

4 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

The minimum I have found is 3 months with most being around 14 weeks and up

The median time limit for abortion on demand in European countries is 12 weeks (i.e., abortion on demand is not legal after the first trimester). In the UK, abortion on demand is illegal in all cases. Exception can be made with the approval of two doctors, this is largely elective up until 24 weeks, after this point abortions can still be granted in the case of grave risk to the mother or foetus' health.

Austria - First three months

Belgium - 12 weeks

Bulgaria - 12 weeks

Croatia - 10 weeks

Cyprus - 12 weeks

Czech Republic - 12 weeks

Denmark - 12 weeks

Estonia - 11 weeks

Finland - 12 weeks

France - 14 weeks

Germany - 12 weeks

Greece - 12 weeks

Hungary - 12 weeks

Ireland - 12 weeks

Italy - 12 weeks

Latvia - 12 weeks

Lithuania - 12 weeks

Luxembourg - 12 weeks

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

Its very easy.  And just like gman said.  You can get  up and leave your miserable state whenever you want if you are unhappy.  Just like you can move out if you want to be in a state where you can abort a baby no questions asked.  

Just saying it's easy, doesn't make it so.  Financial choices, housing, family complicates just hopping in the car a leaving.

Let's be realistic....  

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

You dont have to leave state permanently to get abortion. Most people live within 3 to 5 hours of several states.  Heck can be in pa ,ohio, nj.vermont , new hamshire as well as another county  in 5 hours from ny....   

Get procedure and back in same day..    

Lol, we're not leaving because of the abortion issues.  Just tired of the leftist BS in general this state pushes, not to mention far less taxes. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

The Pussy's run away, I have hope and stayed here to be able to watch the worms squirm around when these decisions were made.

It's been a long time coming, so I'm going to enjoy it.

I see now that the political leaders who were calling for peace, are the ones taking to the streets and calling for unrest.

How quickly the tables have turned.

Abortion was never a constitutional right and is going to be decided by the people now, the way it should've been done from the beginning.

If the Dems want to pass abortion legislation, they can try it while they have a majority, but with the unpopularity of it, they don't want to lose even worse in November.

They're left wing radical losers who's days are numbered and even the common sense Democrat NY'ers are fed up with their BS.

I just  bought some pop corn to enjoy the show.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

Abortion was never a constitutional right and is going to be decided by the people now, the way it should've been done from the beginning.

Agreed. It should be decided by the people or more accurately, the individual person most affected by the pregnancy. What it should not be is decided by this person for that one. 

Nice to see you agree with the individual's freedom of choice.