lol, should have never happened in the first place. There isn't anything in the constitution or bill of rights that gives you the right to abortion. I don't understand why people are so up in arms. All it does is revert to the states now. Nothing will change here in NY

• Like 3

Generally, a Roe and drift technique works better on deeper streams and rivers while it is better to Wade small, shallow waters.
I have always preferred rowing over wading. Used to row the small aluminum boat all over those Adirondack lakes. Wading l usually end up falling in the crick at least once, or smashing a knee on a rock

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I have always preferred rowing over wading. Used to row the small aluminum boat all over those Adirondack lakes. Wading l usually end up falling in the crick at least once, or smashing a knee on a rock

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I have been rowing a lot more the last few years, but I still like having a gas outboard on back, for when the wind picks up.  Rowing against the wind (or the current) sucks, as does using an electric motor.  

I haven’t done much wading , for reasons you described. 

• Like 1

A simple return to state regulation as its not a right in the constitution or amendments..  people vote their state representatives in if they want a law for or against vote your appropriate politician into office or out... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Also funny that people screaming this is a right! demand you get the jab for covid.....

Would be nice if a couple of republican's would stand up and fight like some dems. At least Bobert and Margery Taylor Greene have some balls...

I wonder how long till people in the states that ban abortions start crying about their taxes going up in order to pay for all aid they'll have to give to mothers who were forced to have the baby, even though they couldn't afford it. Its cheaper and safer to allow the abortions

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BizCT said:

JPMorgan Chase tells employees the bank will pay for travel to states that allow abortion.

Many other big companies will follow suit shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unless it’s like a AR with features than one would not be able to obtain one out of state as it is not legal in their residing state. Than said companies would be a accessory to a crime. It will be interesting to see the rulings on West Virginia vs EPA as it could set a precedent to roll back all none congressional regulations made by any government agency.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

8 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

I wonder how long till people in the states that ban abortions start crying about their taxes going up in order to pay for all aid they'll have to give to mothers who were forced to have the baby, even though they couldn't afford it. Its cheaper and safer to allow the abortions

I think what really bothers people is the late term stuff like with all the techonigy now a days pills  and stuff they can take for  abortion why allow people to kill fully formed  babies ?Its inhuman  only countrys like china and north korea allow that . Most  countries ban abortions after the first month and a half or  2 . Ps  I will make a exception for bad politicians like Biden he should have been aborted at any time .

On 6/24/2022 at 7:22 PM, G-Man said:

A simple return to state regulation as its not a right in the constitution or amendments..  people vote their state representatives in if they want a law for or against vote your appropriate politician into office or out... 

I guess the hard left only likes  democracy when they know its  going to go their way for them it's just a means to an end they could care less about democracy or the rule of law or your rights. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

How about we just tell the woman to reveal who the father is and make him pay for his kid?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Its pretty simple a morning after pill eliminates it  ,  if raped give morning after pill. After 8.5 month you decide you dont want a child imo thats a little late.. 

• Like 1

Now, when a minor gets pregnant, there will be questions as to how.  Planned Parenthood never asked how and never reported it to the law.  A lot of pedophiles and incestuous people are really worried about the law being changed.