Real Beer

jesse.james

I am not a big beer drinker but I mostly drink coord light. Haven't had one for a month. I did drink a lot of corona and land shark and some bud light and red and white stripe while on vacation all good stuff

Edited by Paula

Did I read something here that that genny red is back,if so where are they selling it

Genny was putting in in their Heritage 12 packs , which came out every few months. They were rotating the line up.Red, Summer Brew ,Fife and Drum ect. Since the new owners came on board they sadly did away with the Heritage packs. I found one in the garage last week....

Haha 4/10, 5 at best.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I know...with my awesome teacher salary (see other post) I should be drinking a higher quality beverage! Lol...just can't get enough of that cheap crap. It s a step up from longneck Black Labels that my father (also an educator-even worse an ADMINISTRATOR) use to splurge for. Maybe when I retire at 40 (hahahaha) and sit around counting my money, I'll broaden my beer expenses! CHEERS!

Saranac makes world class stuff, reasonably priced, but I can do without the "fruity" types. Black and Tan is my favorite, but tough to find. Old reliable Guiness is my go to beer, with the advantage of being amazingly low in alcohol which lets me have a couple extra. I am in to beer for the love of beer, not an alcohol buzz.

• Like 1

There are a lot of good NY brewed beers...some of the best coming right from my garage but I might be a little bias towards those.

Southern Tier, 3 Heads Brewing, and a host of others are turning out good products. Love all the Oktoberfest and harvest ales coming out now. And soon I will be able to get an all time favorite, Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. :drinks:

Sierra Nevada Celebration is my favorite beer. Can't wait for that to come out. I like there Sierra Nevada pale ale too. That is probably my #2 beer but drink that all the time because the celebration is a seasonal. Southern tier has some good beers too

recently had the best double ipa in north america, for those of you in the hudson valley its worth the trip to get. Heady Topper from the Alcamist brewery in vermont. best flavor ever. you can check reviews on beeradvocate.com. it is truly amazing and hard to get , call ahead to see when its available...you wont regret it!! http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/27039/16814

Edited by G-Man