What are you shooting this turkey season?

BKhunter

2012 PSE Bow Madness XS, GT EH 5575, Rage 2-blade:

u4y5y2a8.jpgdajutaha.jpg

When my wife joins me she will be using her PSE Mini-Burner, Redhead Blackouts & Rocket 3-blades.

We'll be hunting out of a Barronett Grounder 250 Blind & on Primos Qs3 Seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager
  • Like 1

Right now a Charles Daily 3 1/2 pump gun that is a turkey bustin bastdidge,I had a Benelli Super Black Eagle bought but it still hasn't been shipped even thought the owner says "Buddy trust me,send me the money its on its way!!!" LOLOLOLOL We will see thursday.Other than that a friend that left for work in Kentucky let me use his Stoeger 3500 So I have to pattern that tomorrow and see what it shoots like to see if I will use that or not.

Remmy 1187 SPT 12 gauge, Rhino .660 tube, Bushnell circle T optics and Heavi blends

If taking my 11 year old daughter we'll take her Youth Remmy 870 20 gauge pink laminate (I'm manly enough to shoot it) ,Bushnell AR 1X MP red/green illuminated T dot, Jellyhead tube and Heavi blends, She'll be old enough to hunt next year but I'd like to get a bird under it for her with her there. It's a slick little set up and a heck of a lot lighter than mine ,lol 

I'm another going with my Bow Madness.

Never killed a spring gobbler with the bow, only a few fall deer season coincidental turkey kills.

Since I don't get super fired up over turkey hunting, failure wont be too hard to swallow, but success could be super sweet!

• Like 2

Trying to decide between the 870 20ga with 26in mod barrel or my fine Stoeger OU also in 20ga. slightly shorter barrels but with interchageable chokes so I could go full and full or mod and full. Leaning towards the OA due to the choke situation. Only other factor is shells. I think the 870 will take 3" but the OA takes 2 3/4. Thoughts?