What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

i have the flu or a bad cold ,crackers and clear pop tonight.

Spent my birthday yesterday doing inventory. Followed by nap at 5:30 pm and woke up this morning at 7 am. Missed birthday dinner , opening presents from girls and going to my folks Upper respiratory infection I think. Coughed up pounds of a non dinner like substance. Drooled all over the pillow something fierce lol. Didn’t even have a special birthday beer. Get better soon. Almost as bad as having a sick child and feeling helpless.
And Dom , gravy on pancakes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Spent my birthday yesterday doing inventory. Followed by nap at 5:30 pm and woke up this morning at 7 am. Missed birthday dinner , opening presents from girls and going to my folks Upper respiratory infection I think. Coughed up pounds of a non dinner like substance. Drooled all over the pillow something fierce lol. Didn’t even have a special birthday beer. Get better soon. Almost as bad as having a sick child and feeling helpless.
And Dom , gravy on pancakes ?

Thanks ,advil cold and sinus really helps . The wife had plans with the girls tonight so i'm taking care of the kiddo and using hand sanitizer by the gallon just so he doesn't get it.

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Can I sue Pepperidge Farms? Wtf is this....

a706cd801fa63c328be40ccae8f14bef.jpg

That reminds me of potato chips with sunburn lol

Showed my girlfriend,  she said they make rainbow goldfish, must be a factory mistake. 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bionic said:

That reminds me of potato chips with sunburn lol

Showed my girlfriend,  she said they make rainbow goldfish, must be a factory mistake. 

If Biz had toddler kids he’d know every Goldfish variation.  I swear my last car I traded in had pounds of goldfish lost in between the seats when I traded it in ha ha 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

If Biz had toddler kids he’d know every Goldfish variation.  I swear my last car I traded in had pounds of goldfish lost in between the seats when I traded it in ha ha 

We don'thave kids though lol.  

How could you let goldfish escape like that!? 

I wonder if your traded car was resold witj goldfish at free of charge...