Remember all the Trump haters who brought us to this point!

1 hour ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Remember all the Trump haters who brought us to this point! May you all rot in hell!

Agreed 100% All scumbags with Trump derangement syndrome.

When you run a constant campaign villainizing someone with hate speech for about 3-1/2 years at a daily nationwide scale, and you have the eager cooperation of most of the news media and even some of the major government agencies, the results become quite predictable. I have been wondering what took this event so long to happen. It appears that the bullet was off by a very small part of an inch from making the shooter completely successful. 

The guy thought he was saving Democracy.....Or so he was told by the Democrats and their willing accomplices in the news media ever since Trump got into politics.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, First-light said:

Why didn't the people behind Trump run when he was shot. I don't get that. I would be out of ther in a second. They all stayed?????

They would have trampled each other if they did that  !

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Doc said:

When you run a constant campaign villainizing someone with hate speech for about 3-1/2 years at a daily nationwide scale, and you have the eager cooperation of most of the news media and even some of the major government agencies, the results become quite predictable. I have been wondering what took this event so long to happen. It appears that the bullet was off by a very small part of an inch from making the shooter completely successful. 

The guy thought he was saving Democracy.....Or so he was told by the Democrats and their willing accomplices in the news media ever since Trump got into politics.

It's been closer to 8 years of hate mongering and brain washing of the self loathing malcontents, misfits, marxists, and mentally ill, by the Elite political class who are desperate to maintain their power, with the full support of a complicit media.

@First-light    As to why they did not run, in my opinion, aside from the obvious effects of shock, surprise, confusion, and fight, flight, and freeze, seeing Trump stand up and raise his fist to give comfort to his supporters that  he was alive and still with them, still fighting for them after being shot, says it all.

The type of people you see attending these pro America rallies appear to be cut of the same patriotic fiber as those who have been called upon so many times before to protect it, as evidenced by the immediate chants of USA, USA, when he stood. Even in the face of life threatening crisis, he will not abandon them, and they clearly will not abandon him! 

13 hours ago, First-light said:

Why didn't the people behind Trump run when he was shot. I don't get that. I would be out of ther in a second. They all stayed?????

• Like 3

While entering an auditorium to give a campaign speech in Milwaukee in 1912, Theodore Roosevelt was shot at point blank range. The bullet passed thru his eyeglass case and the folds of his speech. Despite pleas from staffers to go to the hospital, TR refused and with a bullet lodged in his chest and blood trickling down his shirt gave a 90 minute speech with no microphone or speakers. He apologized to supporters for not speaking louder as he had just been shot. Theodore Roosevelt, the original badass.

6A9C1F87-FB67-4BC8-8BE5-339081FD3312.jpeg

• Like 4

16 hours ago, First-light said:

Thankfully there was no panicked stampede. There would have been a lot more fatalities from trampling. But that is an interesting observation.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Thankfully there was no panicked stampede. There would have been a lot more fatalities from trampling. But that is an interesting observation.

I heard that they thought is was fireworks. 

The " hate promoters" in this country have to be held accountable. Their on news networks, talk shows, and especially in the Biden administration. 

The left will do what ever it takes to promote their adenda. Tear this country apart, if need be. They have nothing else left. 

Companies that sponsor  this sort of tactic can be financial influenced to change their motives. We as Americans can take the steps to turn this country around.  We should have never let it get this way. Alot of hard work needs to be done. 

I'm counting on us. I know we can do it.

• Like 2