LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

I've seen 7 deer here in 8n 6 does 1 buck and this damn wind got me each time ....didn't spook just wandered away once they hit my wind ....another hour and time to get more wood cut and stacked

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Kludes
  • Like 1

I am warming to the  Knight and Hale Pack Rack Deer Call. It is certainly lighter and less bulky then my usual bag of wood. If you strike the K+H correctly it makes a decent noise. Got to trim some branches after moving a stand yesterday into the heart of deer track country. This will be my stand for the evening. Big 10's muddy prints all around it.

• Like 1

Lol, I know I know .... I used to criticize people who used those things in public , but hey, takes one hell of a good woods photo ! Especially when your by yourself and want a pic with your deer on the phone to show your buddies who are still on stand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to make fun of those people too but now I use it time to time on rare occasions.

Maybe next weekend for me........too much to do today and tomorrow.  It doesn't break my heart that I didn't hunt in the wind today.

ONLY 7 weeks (48 DAYS to be exact) until gun opens, plenty of time to bow hunt...........don't upset your wife and kids TOO early.

:)

• Like 4