Camp

tj1187

Cabin.jpg

Its not much to look at and this pic is several years old but not much has changed. Will be headed down Friday evening after work. Eat some pizza and start playing cards. Might even have a few drinks to ensure a good nights rest. Good luck all.

• Like 8

Not much to look at!??! My camp is a 10'x10' plywood box with one window and a Woodstove and a couch from 1973. Outhouse about 50 yards away, no running water, no electricity. Just me, the mice, and the stinkbugs.

Also, a few years back some buddies and I befriended a local guy that was living out of his car. Told him he might as well crash in the cabin (box). He did for about 3 months until he hung himself in it. So I got his ghost in there too to keep me company.

Edited by jmg343
  • Like 3

LOL jmg - This model is a year newer, built in 1974, only running water is the creek out front, no electricity, but we do have a propane stove and propane lamps. Oh and a woodstove. We went high tech a few years ago and dug a dry well and my FIL built us a urinal inside in the corner. Beats heading outside in the middle of the night. Our outhouse is to the right of the last red cooler, an old portajohn, with a stainless steel pull out tray as the old hole in the ground filled up pretty quick. Cant say we are full of it anymore, but the hole is.

One of our member fought with his girlfriend and spent a summer living down there. He is gone now as well but no ghost, thankfully.

10x10 ! Per luxury . Mine is 4x8 , here it is. I was putting s new roof on it when I took this shot, yes I sleep in it, fits cot and a Rubbermaid tote along with mice of course .

Now I only camp out in it during the summer.

Hunting I drive 32 miles each way.

post-253-0-53436200-1447565692_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Cabin.jpg

Its not much to look at and this pic is several years old but not much has changed. Will be headed down Friday evening after work. Eat some pizza and start playing cards. Might even have a few drinks to ensure a good nights rest. Good luck all.

I bet you guys have a ball in that place!

• Like 1

Prob not till December wish so badly had the time to go I would move into ours if possible but wife wouldn't hear of it

Only like 40 min away upside I can hunt out my back door I fact may just shoot deer from hot tub this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just step out the door...if I need a.... in woods cabin during the cold.... I have any of these to choose and yes two have heat and cots...all have plush offices chairs... ;)

Now the guys will have a full camp opening week end they  have their bunks and TV...wood stove, a full bath,and kitchen at camp to relax in...They have an hour drive.

Only 10 min drive for myself but I'm going to put up my ground blind Friday and do a sleep/stay in the woods.I hunt state land and most seasons if you get in to late your spot you choose to hunt is already taken/not this year

• Like 1

90 miles for me... I've been up every weekend since October 1. Not sure when I'm heading up... If I get this job offer I may be quitting my job tomorrow and heading up for the next two weeks! Keeping my fingers crossed because that would be great