What's your beer of choice?

maytom

my preferred choice is COLD. In all seriousness though I like many different types depending on the occasion. Most of the time I drink Budweiser, yuengling or labbatt. But if I'm going to an all day event or plan to drink pretty heavily at home with the guys on a Friday or Saturday night, I like to drink bud light or miller light. My mom and stepdad own the Waverly discount beverage center in Waverly so I get to try a lot of their craft or specialty beers, I do like just about all of them

I'll admit I'm a beer snob . Don't have a favorite style but enjoy IPA's, stouts, barleywines, Belgian, barrel aged stouts ,sours, etc.

Only Guinness I've had in a bazillion years was this past St Patricks Day with a Rueben . Not my favorite as adjuct lagers as Bud, Genny, Stella, not my go to's either.

My taste change with the mood as well.  Some times I like sweeter beers and some times I like something bitter.  But if I have to stick to one beer for the rest of my life I'd probably go with Gösser Naturradler.  Guinness would definitely be in my top 3 choices though.

Im a fan as well , how do you get a steady supply of Heady , living so far from Vermont ?

Fortunatly my cousin lives there and can bring a case or two when he comes up to see my great uncle about every other month, we visit and have one or two and I take the rest home.
  • Like 1

Saranac Legacy is one of my favorites on affordable good beer. In fact they make quite a few good selections. I like IPAs as well as Stouts and Porters. Love trying all kinds of beers.

My go to 30 pack beer would be Miller Light, used to be Blue Light but now Miller.

I always enjoyed  lite beer, Bud Lite Coors Lite however about 8-9 months ago a friend turned me on to the "craft" or IPA. I never thought I could drink ( or in my mind eat as I thought they were too heavy) those, boy was I was closed minded.

I now really enjoy all of those, and to name a few. Victory / Ballentine/ Sam Adams/ Raging Bitch/ Sierra Nevada/ Goose Island, Hop devil and so many many more..I try to sample a few new ones monthly

For any of you who live in or pass through the Roscoe area, visit the Trout Town Brewery. It's  OUTSTANDING

• Like 1

Grolsh in the cork top bottle! Then Stella Artois and Heineken. I mainly drink Bud though. I buy different beer from time to time depending on what looks good in the cooler.

If I am camping, where I tend to get carried away and often pop a top around noon, it's usually either Bud Light or Coors Light.

• Like 2