Can anyone identify these droppings

Uptown Redneck

Nah.....TF, mineral blocks and the stuff they pour makes it runnier and tints it a brown/ reddish brown. It's how I know the guys around  me put their fresh sites out.  The only other time I see that color  is winter when they are eating twigs and bark. Then it's a very dry consistency though...Greens usually makes it dark and runny in first green up,moist/sticky in summer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, growalot said:

Nah.....TF, mineral blocks and the stuff they pour makes it runnier and tints it a brown/ reddish brown. It's how I know the guys around  me put their fresh sites out.  The only other time I see that color  is winter when they are eating twigs and bark. Then it's a very dry consistency though...Greens usually makes it dark and runny in first green up,moist/sticky in summer. 

Sounds like you know your s#!t !  lol

• Like 5

• 3 years later...

Just for fun I decided to “drop” this is an old thread from 2016 since it’s a similar conundrum

006a258fee1c67131aa0d3eb8e4c669c.jpg

Three separate turds...this is actually in a window well where I keep the garbage pails (and a hose I clearly can’t depart with!).

Have-a-heart trap is deployed so you have about 15 hours to predict what will be in it by morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for fun I decided to “drop” this is an old thread from 2016 since it’s a similar conundrum

006a258fee1c67131aa0d3eb8e4c669c.jpg&key=31eee82fda97d81cd804432edbf19098937cb2b9290237ac5fac40ec62d225b5

Three separate turds...this is actually in a window well where I keep the garbage pails (and a hose I clearly can’t depart with!).

Have-a-heart trap is deployed so you have about 15 hours to predict what will be in it by morning!

Nancy Pelosi

Call Me The Teflon Don

006a258fee1c67131aa0d3eb8e4c669c.jpg&key=31eee82fda97d81cd804432edbf19098937cb2b9290237ac5fac40ec62d225b5

Nothing this morning except an empty have-a-heart trap?!? Hmmm- either malfunction or chipmunk thieving bait from the side....