Going to mow my lawn on Monday!!!

maytom

Enjoying the change in weather of late. Swapped out the snow blower for the lawn mower in my garage, and washed the truck to take advantage of the sunny day.

The back lawn already needs to be cut!!! Well, tomorrow will be the first time this year the lawn gets a haircut!!!

That reminds me. Instead of going shooting yesterday, I should have been changing the oil and filter, and replacing the blades in the lawn tractor yesterday. I'll need it in the next week to ten days for sure. Guess I'll be working on that after work. And then cleaning guns!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, maytom said:

Enjoying the change in weather of late. Swapped out the snow blower for the lawn mower in my garage, and washed the truck to take advantage of the sunny day.

The back lawn already needs to be cut!!! Well, tomorrow will be the first time this year the lawn gets a haircut!!!

I'm sorry!

yea i don't use a roller but probably should with how fast i end up mowing.  i have to un-bury the zero turn, change oil, filters, sharpen blades, grease the deck, etc.  don't plan on mowing that soon. considering some of it being a field but the wife probably wouldn't let that fly.

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, Pygmy said:

I hate to start, because after I mow the first time I'm the lawn's SLAVE for two or three months..

I'll be mowing mine by the weekend....<<sigh>>.....

I like my lawnmower time. I have a smaller lawn now then I used to but it's still a rider lawn. It's about 30 minutes of music piped in under the ear muffs with no kids or wife to bug me. The smell of fresh cut grass and the chance to drink a cold one after as I look at my nice even lawn. The lawn that in a few days will have lost its even cut, but for a day or 2 looks spectacular.

getting a chubby just thinking about it. Grounds way to soft and wet for me right now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Belo said:

I like my lawnmower time. I have a smaller lawn now then I used to but it's still a rider lawn. It's about 30 minutes of music piped in under the ear muffs with no kids or wife to bug me. The smell of fresh cut grass and the chance to drink a cold one after as I look at my nice even lawn. The lawn that in a few days will have lost its even cut, but for a day or 2 looks spectacular.

getting a chubby just thinking about it. Grounds way to soft and wet for me right now.

I'm in the same boat (minus the rider). I have a push mower (1/2 acre) and take pride in my lawn and landscaping to be better than the neighbors who use landscaping companies to do theirs.

• Like 1

Damn I'm not looking forward to it at all million other things I'd rather be doing than riding around cutting grass lol...good part is if it don't stop raining every few days I won't be able to mow my lawn till June then I'll have to use a brush hog. Back yard is a swamp right now

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not mowing here yet . My front lawn is a mess with some bare spots . I had a lawn service doing the 6 step program for a few years but gave up on them . Neighbors on either side don't do anything and their lawns look better than mine . The worst they have is dandelions . 

Stopped at Country max and bought 10 3cu ft bags of mulch to spread around . One of the top bags was ripped so the guy gave me that plus the 10 bags .