30 year reunion.

Tughill Tamer

My wife and I had our 30yr highschool reunion last night.since we are highschool sweethearts and got married a year out of highschool, we have been married the second longest of all the kids in the class. We have been plotting a way to take out the number 1 couple ( just kidding). My wife though it would be cute to compare our highschool prom picture with a current one so for your enjoyment here we go. Keep the laughing to a minimum I know the stashe and huge glasses had to go lol.8fc0103b068d44230b0d22ab8b3d4345.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 24

Congratulations! Such a great milestone!  And to have a dear sweet lady like her, put up with all your outdoor hijinks, all these years, is truly momentous!!!
Your right on there grampy she's never shown any interest on accompanying me on any of my hunting trips but she never has complained about me taking off for the day or weekend. She understands that deer season is only 3 months long.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ha-ha-ha..... I remember our 30th high school class reunion. That was almost 20 years ago. The 50th will be coming around soon if there are still enough left to organize a reunion ....lol. We had a pretty small graduating class to start with.

• Like 1

My wife and I were "high school sweethearts" too. It is great growing up together and are still best friends, and constant companions. We've been "together" for over 50 years , but we didn't get married for a # of years after high school. We were married for 46 years this past 4th of July.

I did not attend my 50th reunion . I loved the times and have great memories of that era, but wasn't into school at the time.

Thanks for sharing your story and congrats.

• Like 1

doing something right.  congrats! last HS reunion people didn't get back to the person trying to put it together so she called it off.  sad really.  i graduated from a small rural school.  maybe many classmates plans were taking long than expected? haha

• Like 1

Congrats! I too married my high school sweetheart and soulmate 25 years ago and going strong on 35 years together. Never went to any HS reunions as I was never really into HS other than my GF/wife now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

My 50th HS reunion is next  year...

We had about 100 graduates, which at the time was the most ever from my high school (baby boomers)....

We lost  2 or 3 to car wrecks, 4 or 5 to the Vietnam war, and lately, a few to natural causes....

Hopefully we will have a good turnout next year...

Crossing my fingers that I will be one of them...<<grin>>....

• Like 2