piss bottle or let er go

nybuckboy

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Actually last year is first time I ever use ground blind. Only have 1 of them. Otherwise I just hunt from the ground, sit on ground back against a tree. No issues with height, I've hunted other people's treestands and the deer just walk right under you. Almost felt like cheating and I also don't like being restricted. More than 1/2 the bucks I killed, I needed to move a few yards before getting a better shot. I like the idea of being mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never had to draw before biz...you may cheat and scoot up a tree after a getting busted by doe groups or a wise buck.

Bottle if it is handy but I'll let fly from 20 up and I have brought in deer that way as well.

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 1

I pee on the ladder rungs when getting down just teach those trespassers that they should stay out of our stands or they risk smelly urine hands - hmm probably should have mentioned to Phade several years ago that he should only hold on to the rails.  whoops!  Sorry!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I pee on the ladder rungs when getting down just teach those trespassers that they should stay out of our stands or they risk smelly urine hands - hmm probably should have mentioned to Phade several years ago that he should only hold on to the rails.  whoops!  Sorry!

Great idea, I usually go number 2 under another guys stand. Even if they are in it

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Great idea, I usually go number 2 under another guys stand. Even if they are in it

I shot a deer once doing number 2 with my pants down around my ankles.  So doing it under someones stand may not mess things up for them.

Edited by steve863

9 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I shot a deer once doing number 2 with my pants down around my ankles.  So doing it under someones stand may not mess things up for them.

Oh yea well I killed a deer once by going number 2 once.

Speaking of number 2's, Burt, I may have forgot to flush at your camp when I last trespassed.

12 minutes ago, JaredA WNY8G said:

let er go... I pee in scrapes to make them more active

That is what I like to do.  I don't like to P out of a stand especially early season or rut, I have had them stand and look up at me like WT?  After a November rut and the big ADK trip I take it easy and will do it right out of the stand.  

You never had to draw before biz...you may cheat and scoot up a tree after a getting busted by doe groups or a wise buck.
Bottle if it is handy but I'll let fly from 20 up and I have brought in deer that way as well.

Nah. I'm a ninja that's part of the fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Do you remember the guy that posted on here about letting a big one rip when he saw a deer out of excitement? Man that was a funny one. Might have even been the old site.

I think I've forgotten that one, but knowing how many guys on this forum dream big bucks 24/7, I am sure there has been more than one that has soiled themselves when that big buck started to stroll into sight.  Even a fork horn could do the trick for some!  Only the person doing their laundry will ever know the whole story!  LOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, grampy said:

I just pee wherever. Even write my name in the snow too. Got in trouble doing that when I was a young buck. Local farmer saw it, in his daughter's handwriting! .......grin.

Wow, this is impressive.  Being that there was snow on the ground I would imagine it was quite cold?  Seems like she still had enough to grip onto to spell it all out neatly and legibly enough to make her handwriting recognizable!!

Edited by steve863

17 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Wow, this is impressive.  Being that there was snow on the ground I would imagine it was quite cold?  Seems like she still had enough to grip onto to spell it all out neatly and legibly enough to make her handwriting recognizable!!

Oh, she had a firm grip alright! If my memory serves me right, she was firm all over! ..........Gotta stop hanging around with Pygmy.......grin.

yeah i just said in another post about what we drink . i said in that one that im on water pills and man when they hit thats it you got to go.i have one cup of coffee and bring a thermos of tea and 2 .5 liter waters, what i bring with me are these things called brief reliefs  . long haul truckers use them too .what they are is a kit thats a plastic bag with a powder in it when you use it it gels up you seal it and no scent it comes with a hand wipe but i use my own from dead down wind no scent and they're landfill safe so just throw them in the garbage