Evercalm

Swamp_bucks

Ok so ive read alot lately of guys using evercalm.  So i would like to hear some of the stories good and bad. I'm considering buying it and i think some other members may be considering it as well.   How do you use it?  How often do you reapply it once in stand?  Which one do you use?  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Bottom of boots and  a few wipes on tree above my head   Have had deer walk right down trail I did earlier as well  Had deer also directly behind me come in and I blow off stand right at them

what type do you use during rut? i saw few different types advertised and thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, greg54 said:

what type do you use during rut? i saw few different types advertised and thanks in advance.

Ive tried various scents over the years, ive never liked any of them. I thought about trying a local deer farm like wyoming county whitetail. But im tagged out now other than a dmp, so looks like it will have to wait till next year.

This is my second year using EverCalm. I've seen many times deer crossing my trail that did not alert. Just sometimes  put their head down, take a sniff, calmly flick their tail and move on. Here is a buck I killed seconds after this trail cam pic was taken. With his nose ten inches away from where I applied Ever Calm on the way to my blind 20 yards away. And a hot doe only yards away too. Guess that says it all.IMG_13161.thumb.jpg.050e00d919d165d7028700064dfbfa6a.jpg20161122_163946.thumb.jpg.0d2f7e7fca4667aac1a3d77393fb3096.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Ive tried various scents over the years, ive never liked any of them. I thought about trying a local deer farm like wyoming county whitetail. But im tagged out now other than a dmp, so looks like it will have to wait till next year.

Show off :)

• Like 1

My homebrew acorn cover scent has been working well it seems. 4 deer at 10 yards this evening. Not a peep from them. Will cost you a bottle of distilled water 

That'd probably freak my deer out. No acorns on my two best properties and the other couple that do all the acorns are gone before deer season starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deer dander here... hadbthem follow me right tonthevrung of my laffercstand. Same thing spray on bottom and side of boots and even on my calfs if walking through higher grass 

One of my favorites but never see it anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk