Have any “Odd”hobbies ?

Nomad

I collect news articles on Bus Plunges . I noticed they always plunge never , plummet , crash, or fall, thought that odd so,I started saving them , turns out I was on to,something , here’s a few of mine , along with an article about this phenomenon. Let’s see you top this ....

https://jalopnik.com/5949645/why-buses-always-plunge-but-never-fall-drop-descend-or-plummet

8332AE48-5BD3-4389-93DE-116B23907092.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I collect news articles on Bus Plunges . I noticed they always plunge never , plummet , crash, or fall, thought that odd so,I started saving them , turns out I was on to,something , here’s a few of mine , along with an article about this phenomenon. Let’s see you top this ....

https://jalopnik.com/5949645/why-buses-always-plunge-but-never-fall-drop-descend-or-plummet

Looks like the wall of someone with another hobby.....or let's say a serial hobby.  Lol

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Slightly morbid Larry.  I thought you were more stable.  You had me fooled!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Slightly morbid Larry.  I thought you were more stable.  You had me fooled!

My hope is my neighbors will be one day interviewed on the news, saying ,” he was a quiet man, who kept to himself , we’re as shocked as anyone .”

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

Collect woman's underwear. My pyschologist says it's completely normal. JK haha

I used to snag girls undies after sleeping with them. Then at work on Monday tie them onto coworkers exhaust pipes. I thought it was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

8332AE48-5BD3-4389-93DE-116B23907092.jpeg.bbedcd867e4649dc69f94a124b224b10.jpeg

For real? This is wacky...

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I used to snag girls undies after sleeping with them. Then at work on Monday tie them onto coworkers exhaust pipes. I thought it was hilarious.

So which two co-workers did you pull this prank on ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dom said:

I collect Tonka toys/only metal and steel ones I have a sand box that most kids these days wouldnt even play in

Metal toys? I have all my old ones and my father's old ones I'm giving to my 2 sons. I too keep an eye out at garage sales and what not for them. I don't mind paying a little more for them when I find them. The new ones are outrageous in price and not built nearly as good.

• Like 1

I get some strange looks from folks when I tell them I like to carve animal skulls in my spare time.

Most don't understand it until they actually see it, and then they find it pretty cool.

Sounds weirder than it really is I guess!

• Like 2