Yelling Goat rendezvous take 3

turkeyfeathers

13 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Does any when else find it strange these WNY Guys had a Rendezvous. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends getting together for beer and wings  is strange ? I’ve been to two and missed two, missing them   disappointied me . Ive met great people here,hunted with some ,used my dog to find a members buck, received nice gifts and gave a few as well , sold some items to memebers as well as  bought ones .

Its nice putting a face to a screen name .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

Friends getting together for beer and wings  is strange ? I’ve been to two and missed two, missing them   disappointied me . Ive meet great people here,hunted with some ,used my dog to find a members buck, received nice gifts and gave a few as well , sold some items to memebers as well as  bought ones .
Its nice putting a face to a screen name .

You completely missed the point of the joke... I’m actually organizing a meet up for the eastern ny guys

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

You completely missed the point of the joke... I’m actually organizing a meet up for the eastern ny guys

being from WNY, anything more than a few grunts are missed.:taunt:

And I grew up in Buffalo area; so can play the WNY vs southeast region 3 where I now reside game from both sides.:rofl:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, goosifer said:

Here is the official group pic. I have the list of names, but there are a few that I am not sure about. Waiting on TF to review. From sodfather's post, that might be later in the day . . . .

smssecure-2018-12-20-220643.jpg

Good thing Biz wasn't there. That is a bunch of feather, fin, and fur masters right there, no trips to the Bahamas during hunting season. J/K Biz..

Looks like you all had a great time.

Next meet up should be a fishing-or-hunting-or-camping- trip. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rob... said:

Good thing Biz wasn't there. That is a bunch of feather, fin, and fur masters right there, no trips to the Bahamas during hunting season. J/K Biz..

Looks like you all had a great time.

Next meet up should be a fishing-or-hunting-or-camping- trip. 

That's an interesting idea. However, unless there is a core group of people who decide when and where to go, I think that would truly be an exercise in herding cats.

• Like 2

That's an interesting idea. However, unless there is a core group of people who decide when and where to go, I think that would truly be an exercise in herding cats.

I think a trip out west would be great. We could get a great deal on a hunt if we had 6-8 guys willing to all go the same week.

• Like 3

I think a trip out west would be great. We could get a great deal on a hunt if we had 6-8 guys willing to all go the same week.

I’d be down for out west for sure

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I think that's doable. I'd be interested, but know nothing about where to go, what to hunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Wonder if they played any man games

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We threw Jarts straight up in the air and first to run had to do a shot of Crowne.  Bottle rocket wars ,  karaoke, lightest punch contest , thumb wrestling, BB gun fight with 3 pump max , beer pong , 52 pick up , axe throwing , had a lot going on 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

We threw Jarts straight up in the air and first to run had to do a shot of Crowne.  Bottle rocket wars ,  karaoke, lightest punch contest , thumb wrestling, BB gun fight with 3 pump max , beer pong , 52 pick up , axe throwing , had a lot going on 
Well shit next time I need a ride I must participate. Can't drive my own car. It's a total POS with 235k miles on it lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:58 AM, mlammerhirt said:

Hope someone got a pic of that shed dino had.....unreal size of the base.

Also props to Dino for the party favor for all!
Can anyone who wasn't there guess what it was?422f521b2a02c665e15d1681cc4cba35.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Chip off authentic German beer stein....

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, mlammerhirt said:

Hope someone got a pic of that shed dino had.....unreal size of the base.

Also props to Dino for the party favor for all!
Can anyone who wasn't there guess what it was?422f521b2a02c665e15d1681cc4cba35.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Tooth from the bear that Moog killed when he was only 3......

11 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I think cancelling the tickle fight was a smart move.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3