LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

0df95d83b7eb49311a583da5e80d3cec.jpg

Look alive boys! Someone better drop a buck this morning (not me, or maybe me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no chance without a Camo hat Biz. That brown sticks out like a sore thumb.  Everyone knows you need FULL CAMO!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Getting serious.  Brushed my teeth with activated charcoal toothpaste (which has been sitting unused for 6 months because it tastes like, well, charcoal).  Seemed like now would be a good time to try it - not sure why.  

I just showered with Irish Spring and put on Mennen Speed stick ,big cup o joe for ride down in a bit .

• Like 2

You have no chance without a Camo hat Biz. That brown sticks out like a sore thumb.  Everyone knows you need FULL CAMO!  

I’m going into ground blind. Probably end up being black baseball hat soon

In stand for this season's first all day sit...in my stand I got the 10pt out of last season. First sit back in this area, I save it for when rut activity seems to be ramping up....so here we are. Good luck boys&girls! Looking forward to some harvest pics today

3N:

On my walk in I could smell stinky deer. I got to cam/blind at 620am and this spike was here 15min ago. At 639am he must have circled back because I watched him at 30yds for 8min. Too dark to risk lighting up my blind for video/pics. Nice start to the morning. The 4x2 id like to shoot has also been here recently at the annual scrape spot 28yds from blind. Some does as well

eec6a85ad84d98f069105912763a17c6.jpg

df2cae1c95ef4d05fc5d4242de64ec1d.jpgca86f500ba211d9464400a1bc36b2202.jpg

• Like 3