WNY comes to Region 3 - - Meetup

BizCT

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I’m up Gents. Great time last night. Just to clarify, only Jerkman was approached about being a gender bender. Nobody else was.

The trip is not done yet. I’m taking the WNY boys for bagels and a squirrel hunt this morning before they head home. Of course, it’s the coldest day in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why does "westchester squirrel hunt" sound like it should mean something else when you say it out loud?  

Hope its with 22's and not shotguns for those hangovers....

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

What happened to@dom ?

1. Dom is in jail.

2. Storm abducted him.

3. Dom met a 22 year old college chick while waiting for you guys and took the higher road.

It has to be one of these three 

• Like 3

1. Dom is in jail.
2. Storm abducted him.
3. Dom met a 22 year old college chick while waiting for you guys and took the higher road.

Id guess storm abducted him.. he is actually now using storms tax bill to put the lotion on his skin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kpkot said:

1. Dom is in jail.

2. Storm abducted him.

I will go with choice #2.   We have proof that Storm was in the parking lot after all.  I think Storm and Odysseus kidnapped him and have been giving him the "Deliverance" treatment all night long.  The poor guy will never be the same again.  Sterling Forest state park would be the first place I'd start looking for him.  The woods roads would be a good starting point.

Edited by steve863
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I will go with choice #2.   We have proof that Storm was in the parking lot after all.  I think Storm and Odysseus kidnapped him and have been giving him the "Deliverance" treatment all night long.  The poor guy will never be the same again.

UFO or bigfoot abduction is my guess .

6 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I will go with choice #2.   We have proof that Storm was in the parking lot after all.  I think Storm and Odysseus kidnapped him and have been giving him the "Deliverance" treatment all night long.  The poor guy will never be the same again.

Could be.......we may never know. 

After seeing the group picture last night that maybe chef ate him before he got in?  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m up Gents. Great time last night. Just to clarify, only Jerkman was approached about being a gender bender. Nobody else was.

The trip is not done yet. I’m taking the WNY boys for bagels and a squirrel hunt this morning before they head home. Of course, it’s the coldest day in a while

Chasing tail in Westchester- lot of good game to be had!!!!

• Like 1