No "happy ending" for Pat's owner Kraft

Jdubs

I don't know what's crazier: Bob Kraft's solicitation arrest or the police confirming that there is a "bigger fish" who got caught!  Who do you think it is: Anthony Weiner?  Tiger Woods?  Maybe "Slick Willie" Bill Clinton himself?!  :popcorn3:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43843/breaking-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-involved-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Bingo , Elmo .

My very thoughts .

And while I’m down here , even I know How to be smarter about it .

i would also like to be over in Juniper , my Cardinals start spring training games there soon. 

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

A few thoughts.

Anything that will bring down the evil empire that is the Patricheats is good for me, you, and all sports fans. Yes, even patricheat fans, as they are mostly bandwagon fans in denial and the sooner they realize their plight, the sooner they can go on to other ventures, such as whale watching, yoga, exotic wine tours with their hedge fund manager boyfriends, etc.

Take the Patricheat angle out for a second. What we have here is a 77 yr old man that undoubtedly went to an asian massage parlor for a handy. That is it. That is all. Period. He got serviced by a 40 something Chinese woman on a work visa, collecting tips for happy endings to pay her vig so she can apply for citizenship. That really is what is happening at 90% of these jack shacks. The underage girls are kept exclusively for rich chinese nationals to service them in their homes. They do not give handies,  they give full service.

The older women in the spas leave for China a couple times per year to go home to China, or Malaysia,  or wherever. They have free travel. They are not prisoners. The younger girls who service the Chinese businessmen and mobsters, i doubt they have the same arrangement. Just facts.

I know all this because in my line of work I have spoken with alot of Chinese people, and some people that either work in the spas or know people that do. The girls that work in spas dont even see the traditional "happy ending" as anything close to a crime. I dunno, i see it like this. This country is fu**ed if we see a problem with a 77 year old man getting a handy in an asian massage parlor, but no problem with a woman killing her baby at 40 weeks because her boyfriend broke up with her 5 weeks prior and moved to Canada or Mexico and she cannot collect child support. 

Lets pump the brakes a bit and wait for all the facts to come out. Let us celebrate the darkness and humiliation this event brings upon the evil empire (the Patricheats).

11 hours ago, Elmo said:

What's also weird is a billionaire who can afford high priced call girls resorts to the services of a massage parlor.  It's like if he got caught in the back alley of the slum trying to buy a dime bag.

Then I take it you have never been to a miami rub and tug..............  Totally different than a newburgh rub and tug........  perfect 10 cubans or russians no panface grandmothers...........

1 minute ago, cbyzerman said:

Then I take it you have never been to a miami rub and tug..............  Totally different than a newburgh rub and tug........  perfect 10 cubans or russians no panface grandmothers...........

I'm going out on a limb and just guessing of course but I don't think Elmo has/had trouble getting a lady over the years.

You on the other hand must have struggled.........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I'm going out on a limb and just guessing of course but I don't think Elmo has/had trouble getting a lady over the years.

You on the other hand must have struggled.........

And these guys have zero trouble getting girls......  Look at all the actors that have been busted....  You think they have a hard time getting girls...  Get real

30 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

The mug shots are online. The Chinawoman who serviced Kraft's unit was mid to late 40's (she claims to be 36, i call BS) and looks like a chinese version of Klobuchar

34 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

That's some funny shit right there !

17 hours ago, Jdubs said:

I don't know what's crazier: Bob Kraft's solicitation arrest or the police confirming that there is a "bigger fish" who got caught!  Who do you think it is: Anthony Weiner?  Tiger Woods?  Maybe "Slick Willie" Bill Clinton himself?!  :popcorn3:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43843/breaking-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-involved-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Terry Pegula...Shady McCoy....Half of the NFL....

And anyone who’s married and think they’re not , “ paying for it “ is kidding themselves, they’re actually paying the most .

In regards to paying , the old phrase is , “ I’m not paying them for sex, I’m paying them to leave after .”

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1

Most are associating it to the younger girl who have very little choice.  I think the older woman are given more freedom because they are use to the life style at this point and are no longer an escape threat.  I don't see too many 18 year olds who are thinking they would like to go to another country to serve as a prostitute at a strip mall.  Many are coerced and tricked.  Once they arrive, they families lives are threatened back home and the bulk of the money they're paid are going to the pimps.

If someone offered you guys a million dollars for a hand job, many of you would give it a great deal of thought.  But if you're given someone a hand job for a measly $50 or whatever it is then my guess someone has a gun to one of your kids head some where.

I think that's why this is getting the extra publicity.  If he was caught with a high priced call girl in vegas, it would have been a scandal but I think most people who have saw a 77 year old man who lost his wife a few years ago.  By being caught in a cheap joint that was a target of a sex trafficking sting just scream dirty old man.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 8:13 AM, CapDistPatriot said:

This country is fu**ed if we see a problem with a 77 year old man getting a handy in an asian massage parlor, but no problem with a woman killing her baby at 40 weeks because her boyfriend broke up with her 5 weeks prior and moved to Canada or Mexico and she cannot collect child support. 

This country is in far better shape today than it has been in many years.  Right now we are living thru the collapse of liberalism in the USA.  New York is one of just six remaining states with liberal majorities.   Even upstate NY is firmly conservative.   Those who remain  downstate and in other big cities (like LA and Chicago), are suffering terribly during this collapse of all that they believe in.   You don't have to look very far to see examples of them going off the rails.       

4 hours ago, wolc123 said:

This country is in far better shape today than it has been in many years.  Right now we are living thru the collapse of liberalism in the USA.  New York is one of just six remaining states with liberal majorities.   Even upstate NY is firmly conservative.   Those who remain  downstate and in other big cities (like LA and Chicago), are suffering terribly during this collapse of all that they believe in.   You don't have to look very far to see examples of them going off the rails.       

I sure hope you are right bud

Now this is just getting weird.  What makes this strip mall, Asian sucky-sucky "massage parlor" the trendy choice for the billionaire crowd? 

https://nypost.com/2019/02/23/second-boston-billionaire-linked-to-florida-prostitution-ring/

Only answer I can think of is that they were banging, or trying to bang, underage girls.  Hand jobs from a forty-something woman are a dime a dozen.

Edited by Jdubs