WHOLE FORUM MEET UP

Chef

9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Sounds fun! I am 45 minutes away so dates depending I'm interested. The way I play i'n not dropping $200 to play golf though lol! Unless TF is giving lessons and Biz is bringing hot bikini caddies!

yeah same here - ive golfed once in three years.  They have cheaper courses too. But Aduyote last i knew was like $250 a round.  Absolutley beautiful place but way above my pay grade.  And they do have drink girls on carts that come around but they arent in bikinis.....

11 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Sounds fun! I am 45 minutes away so dates depending I'm interested. The way I play i'n not dropping $200 to play golf though lol! Unless TF is giving lessons and Biz is bringing hot bikini caddies!

I'll bring the clubs out of retirement to play a round of golf there

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I'll bring the clubs out of retirement to play a round of golf there

I played there once when I used to play.  We played whatever the championship course is - Aduyote.  It was fun, but a tough course.  I suspect you would do just fine, but the rest of us hacks better bring a few balls.  At the least the forecaddie saved me a few times. 

I did not realize you retired from golf.

Oh, and I will attend if dates work unless voted off the island before then.

Edited by moog5050

Ive played Khaluyut and Shenandoa both are beautiful for sure.  They also have a little par 3 also that you only need irons for.  Nice course but difficult if you are off at all , the ball is gone.  But its only like $25. And they have another regular 9 hole course like 2 minutes away that isnt bad either.  

I used to always play a nine hole course in Durhamville a lot that is 5 minutes away. 

I worked there for three years part time driving bus and limo on occasion.  - like 10 years ago.  

Don’t let Jerkyman scare you off...many don’t drink at all and just hang out. Especially if it’s by golf, skeet, etc there will be plenty more to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Besides I've decided to give up drinking for at least 6 more months so until fall time again

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

I think it's this weekend

Hmmmm..... maybe I'll take Mrs. grampy and she can do her .25 slots, while I browse the outdoor stuff???

March 22nd to 24th......... I just looked it up.

Edited by grampy