Corona Virus Thread

58 minutes ago, Chef said:

These hospitals are not at such low volumes do to lack of patients, they are at low volume because the fed is most likely not helping to facilitate patient transfers to these locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they have cancelled everything else. All surgeries etc.  All they are doing is the virus and emergencies.  And with less people on the roads less accidents. 

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Interesting. I just hope people get taxed on all this free money. In some Cases, people are making more $ for staying home

Than going into work. It will kill small businesses trying to find employees to work

We are being told that if we call back an employee on unemployment and they don’t come back, they become ineligible for benefits.  Supposedly, that is how we get everyone back to work.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Less traffic and no bars= no dwi’s and less accidents. Less people working = less work related accidents. No sports= less injuries. Everyone is being a homebody and trying not to get sick. If they do get sick or are injured, the hospital is the last place they want to go. It’s no wonder that there is a lack of non Covid patients lately. 

• Like 2

Less traffic and no bars= no dwi’s and less accidents. Less people working = less work related accidents. No sports= less injuries. Everyone is being a homebody and trying not to get sick. If they do get sick or are injured, the hospital is the last place they want to go. It’s no wonder that there is a lack of non Covid patients lately. 

And many auto insurances giving discounts. Farmers, AllState, geico, etc. make sure to get your refund

• Like 1

China media telling its citizens that the US military brought coronavirus to China in October. And they are Using Chinese government actors to engage in malicious cyber activity enabling economic espionage and disruption and misrouting of US communications.

I hope the US Bans Chinese telecom from being used here. And then after this is over, stop using China for anything!

• Like 7

China media telling its citizens that the US military brought coronavirus to China in October. And they are Using Chinese government actors to engage in malicious cyber activity enabling economic espionage and disruption and misrouting of US communications.

I hope the US Bans Chinese telecom from being used here. And then after this is over, stop using China for anything!

If afraid for the children or at work please use earbuds....or just enjoy a heartfelt hallmark moment!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0_Glgxo4nN5lZHw3jzo3Nx_Lw

22 hours ago, Moho81 said:

How did you make out on the supply run “Glyn”

Still no disinfectant.  Got everything else.  I was good for a couple of weeks though.  I also switch to using dishwashing detergent to "wash" water sealed containers instead of using disinfectants so I should be able to last even longer now.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My mother’s husband tested positive, he’s in a nursing home. So far no symptoms. But he’s in no condition to battle. I’m praying he comes through this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Prayers sent hope he can fight this and  have a quick recovery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

My mother’s husband tested positive, he’s in a nursing home. So far no symptoms. But he’s in no condition to battle. I’m praying he comes through this

Prayers sent.

• Like 1

Speaking of the extra medical facilities being relatively empty.  Did it ever occur to anyone the initial number of victims was expected to be much higher than it currently is?  The reason the numbers are not as high now is because the public has responded to the curve flattening suggestions.  It's not a bad thing that these extra facilities are not full.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

And they have cancelled everything else. All surgeries etc.  All they are doing is the virus and emergencies.  And with less people on the roads less accidents. 

My Mom has a surgery on her neck the 15th of April . It was scheduled for the 6th of April but got moved to May and was then again moved to April 15th. 

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Prayers sent tacks 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hoping for the best and some good news soon. Thoughts and prayers sent. 

• Like 1

Prayers sent buddy.

• Like 1

Prayers sent! You would be surprised how many people no matter what age come through just fine.

• Like 1

Prayers sent! You would be surprised how many people no matter what age come through just fine.

I certainly appreciate everyone’s prayers! Report from last night was he was sleeping comfortably and no fever. It’s remarkable how hard it is for my mother to get information, she’s lucky she has a good rapport with the aids there and they text her

• Like 6