Lomax

Lomax

I am born and raised in CNY and grew up playing sports and hunting and fishing w my family and friends as early as I can remember.  Went to college in western NY at lovely Sunny Brockport graduating w a degree in finance in the early 90s spending time at Oak Orchard as much as class.  I met my wife and had 4 children now 31, 25, 20, & 16 along with 2 grandkids and daughter in law.   My son owns his own construction business and his wife is a RN as are my 2 older daughters are as well.  Our youngest is in high school and loves softball.  My wife is a hairstylist for 34 yrs and an independent Norwex team leader and I have worked in finance/banking for 27 yrs.   

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Lomax said:

I am born and raised in CNY and grew up playing sports and hunting and fishing w my family and friends as early as I can remember.  Went to college in western NY at lovely Sunny Brockport graduating w a degree in finance in the early 90s spending time at Oak Orchard as much as class.  I met my wife and had 4 children now 31, 25, 20, & 16 along with 2 grandkids and daughter in law.   My son owns his own construction business and his wife is a RN as are my 2 older daughters are as well.  Our youngest is in high school and loves softball.  My wife is a hairstylist for 34 yrs and an independent Norwex team leader and I have worked in finance/banking for 27 yrs.   

Welcome Lomax.......where do you live and hunt now?

3 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Yes enjoyed many skipped classes at Oak Orchard from the dam to the archery club was still landing steelies and browns this time of year.  

Was at oak a month or so ago when it was froze over at the lake.will have to give it a go here soon.in brockport often as im right off from rt 259

Spent many mornings in the dark driving out Redman rd to 104 to Waterport from campus.  Also enjoyed some of the best Prime Rib at Tillman’s Village Inn in Albion when coming thru from fishing 

• Like 2