LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Deer hammering the beans today , 6 bucks 2 doe . 2 shooters for sure one almost , he was with one of the shooters they kept feeding and bedding in the beans .
1 big coyote and a herd of turkeys as well.

Wow! 6 bucks is a great season for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Hunting a new property that me and the 3 boys and dad put in some work on over the last few months. What a beautiful morning. I was covered in deer from 8-10. I went in knowing I'd shoot a nice doe if it was a high probability shot. I had 3, 2.5/3.5+ does work their way in and had a perfect, slightly quartering away shot at 22 and my heart just wasn't feeling it. This stand has a long drag and it's warm and I had a conference call at 11...

Then 2 moms and 3 yearlings/fawns come in. I wasn't going to shoot a mom today.

Finally as I think the activity is dying down the first buck showed up. What a great start to the season.

1.thumb.jpg.8a2738064b487667b9164cee5bb7fed1.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

I was alerted by the cam that this guy was entering the plot. Dang leaves on the trees, I couldn't see him till he got in the plot.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

an interesting ethical, moral and fair chase discussion here. I'm not dogging you by any means. Just find it an interesting issues.

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic