The Jerkman

LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Nada for me. Tapped out at 9. At work now thinking how early I can sneak out lol.

I was alerted by the cam that this guy was entering the plot. Dang leaves on the trees, I couldn't see him till he got in the plot. 10b8c5564debf060c2257ed684744327.jpg2bc93c3e680416bfdd050fe624c875a7.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Deer hammering the beans today , 6 bucks 2 doe . 2 shooters for sure one almost , he was with one of the shooters they kept feeding and bedding in the beans .
1 big coyote and a herd of turkeys as well.

Wow! 6 bucks is a great season for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Trying this new phantom saddle this year.  Much lighter than my stand and it seems much better on my back. Hunted until  9:00 and saw zero deer. I was just happy to be out in God’s  great outdoors. 

9E091B95-B08B-4692-BFA0-DFDBC0CBEDCC.jpeg

• Like 6

Off to work will plant my butt in stand by 4 today to give it another try   Saw 2 bux 8 does 3 fawns.  Not a bad open morning 

• Like 1

Well team 4 is on the board with a doe. Ill get pics and a story when i get her hung up.

Call him RAMBO!!!! First Blood!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well team 4 is on the board with a doe. Ill get pics and a story when i get her hung up.

Congrats

Just want to confirm you are not using a DMP as they do not count toward contest ?

Oh yeah! Congrats dude! I freaking love hunting!!!!!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

1 minute ago, Chef said:

Just want to confirm you are not using a DMP as they do not count toward contest ?

No dmp archery

Oh the pressure of this contest! Now I feel compelled to poach the spike that's a regular behind the house. Lol. Congrats zeek.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

What contest?

• Haha 1

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

Hunting a new property that me and the 3 boys and dad put in some work on over the last few months. What a beautiful morning. I was covered in deer from 8-10. I went in knowing I'd shoot a nice doe if it was a high probability shot. I had 3, 2.5/3.5+ does work their way in and had a perfect, slightly quartering away shot at 22 and my heart just wasn't feeling it. This stand has a long drag and it's warm and I had a conference call at 11...

Then 2 moms and 3 yearlings/fawns come in. I wasn't going to shoot a mom today.

Finally as I think the activity is dying down the first buck showed up. What a great start to the season.

1.thumb.jpg.8a2738064b487667b9164cee5bb7fed1.jpg

• Like 10

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

I was alerted by the cam that this guy was entering the plot. Dang leaves on the trees, I couldn't see him till he got in the plot.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

an interesting ethical, moral and fair chase discussion here. I'm not dogging you by any means. Just find it an interesting issues.

• Like 1

-Aldo Leopold 

50 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

Congrats Zeek!

• Like 1