Hobbies? Besides hunting what are your hobbies? New Years Resolutions? Anyone?

burmjohn

Pretty much all things foraging, I love knowing what I'm looking at when hiking so I usually carry one of the small guides I own, rock hounding, Tree & plant Identification, animal tracks, mushrooming & birds. I use my air gun all year long to keep sharp. Indoors hobbies include collecting coins (American and European city-sates), minerals and crystals, real paper books. I video game also mostly FPS or sandlot games, and I am a gadget-aholic with a fetish for LED lighting.

• Like 1

I'm currently making images of all U.S. Presidents out of toe nail clippings ( I'm up to Monroe ) .

Along with that as its mostly waiting for my nails to grow...... I scour garage sales looking for sewing bobbins , and in the winter I like to go to,the mall and eat pretzels in front of Victoria Secrets .

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 5

Usually when deer season is over I jump right into snowmobiling....Going to give it ago tomorrow....I love snowmobiling, 4 wheeling, boating with the family/skiing and tubing..Racing my Z06 Corvette at Lebonan Valley..and coaching my Daughters soccer team. Basically I love anything with an engine....

Hobbies, anything habitat related, trying to make our land the best managed land in ont co. Camping and more camping.

Resolutions, exercise via shed hunting starting now. Stop drinking coke and mt dew, quit smoking, pass my next coming exam and increase my value at work. Ill try and break out my 90 mustang for the first time in like 3yrs.

I do some reloading for myself and my sons . Cut and refletch some new arrows and shoot during the summer . I used to shoot woodchucks for farmers and may start doing that again since gas prices have dropped .

I do a little Geocaching and sometimes play around with the metal detector .

Between January 1st and October 1st I try to catch up on the "honey do " jobs .

I'm currently making images of all U.S. Presidents out of toe nail clippings ( I'm up to Monroe ) .

Along with that as its mostly waiting for my nails to grow...... I scour garage sales looking for sewing bobbins , and in the winter I like to go to,the mall and eat pretzels in front of Victoria Secrets .

You need a different waste product for the current president

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Of course hunting, not sure it's a hobby lol. Passion/ lifestyle more like it!

I love playing sand volleyball. Cooking with focus on barbecue, smoker homemade sausages and such. I like gardening and fruit trees and such but my thumb is at best mint green lol.

Love fishing. I have a Tracker bass boat. Also like to stream fish for trout though I am not too good at it and have not done it in a couple years. I like all kinds of fishing. Need to kayak, camp, hike and canoe more!

A few things I want to do in the future is to hike more and learn to identify more growing things as well as edibles. And aquaponics has been interesting me lately. I've been reading a lot on it lately.

Another hobby I looking forward to is retirement lol but being I am still in my 40s and have 2 teenagers that burn money that may be a long while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

I was joking .... Trying to come up with some strange unbelievable hobbies for a laugh .

I am about to go in the hot hub with Mrs 302, and smoke a cigar , more of a pastime though.

Is it a Cuban ? Her name isn't Monica, is it ?

Well. Where to start. My wife would tell you I have way too many things I am involved in. I do like to shoot and that is one thing my daughter loves to do with me besides fishing. Totally unrelated I like to take on side carpentry jobs and work on our camp. I just recently took on a new hobby and it is doing a little blacksmithing. I built my own forge. I actually picked up an anvil from a member on here and my wife got me a bigger one as a gift. Going to be taking a few courses over the winter and have already started making some of my own tooling for doing the work. 

post-152-0-08708400-1452027403_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well. Where to start. My wife would tell you I have way too many things I am involved in. I do like to shoot and that is one thing my daughter loves to do with me besides fishing. Totally unrelated I like to take on side carpentry jobs and work on our camp. I just recently took on a new hobby and it is doing a little blacksmithing. I built my own forge. I actually picked up an anvil from a member on here and my wife got me a bigger one as a gift. Going to be taking a few courses over the winter and have already started making some of my own tooling for doing the work.

attachicon.gifForge.JPG

Cool would love to keep seeing progress on your stuff....someday I'd like to get into it

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk