Christmas Tree’s of 2020

Bionic

37 minutes ago, 46rkl said:

Tree has lights but no decorations yet. Still looks great. My wife always thinks it’s funny to hang ornaments on the mounts. 

56789A15-FD7E-45DB-A64D-38756DE85805.jpeg

Not sure if I like the tree or a big buck on the wall better

they’re both beautiful

Merry Christmas

This is our first tree planted from seedlings we planted here 15 or so years ago. I went down looking for a Charlie Brown tree and was surprised to find one with perfect shape and size. All credit go to my wife and youngest daughter for for final decor.
f734cdebd48efe49b4b317a6e849ce7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

We are really slacking this year. Been so busy working on getting the new house organized that we haven’t picked up a tree yet, or done any decorating inside. I had A couple of hours free one day a couple weeks ago and did a half assed job putting some lights on the outside, but that’s it. 

Boooooooooo

The place in Mendon has Xmas bucks. Basically if you pay $90 bucks for a tree, you get a credit for $90 bucks to use before either April or May 1st I can’t remember. Not a bad gig if you need trees or shrubs in the spring. Now if you need Xmas lights the only place I found who still had any was the hardware store next to bells ( I looked all over Henrietta last week and couldn’t find any)!

22 hours ago, Zag said:

The place in Mendon has Xmas bucks. Basically if you pay $90 bucks for a tree, you get a credit for $90 bucks to use before either April or May 1st I can’t remember. Not a bad gig if you need trees or shrubs in the spring. Now if you need Xmas lights the only place I found who still had any was the hardware store next to bells ( I looked all over Henrietta last week and couldn’t find any)!

Which one?