Vaccination

Been offline for a few days. Monday afternoon I started feeling bad and by 9:00 pm I was very sick. Been down and out since then, sleeping close to 20 hrs per day. Incredible headache, chills, 103 fever, sore all over, weak and I can’t concentrate on anything. Low blood ox too. Haven’t eaten much in days and food has no taste, just texture. No respiratory issues, but I do have nasal congestion which is not unusual with my allergies. Got the Moderna pair of shots when it was first available. This is the sickest I’ve ever been. Had Pneumonia once in my 20’s but I don’t think I felt as bad then as I do now.

Took the PCR test yesterday, and my results came back negative. Doctor said I definitely have a virus. Well, if it isn’t Covid, what else is going around?

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Been offline for a few days. Monday afternoon I started feeling bad and by 9:00 pm I was very sick. Been down and out since then, sleeping close to 20 hrs per day. Incredible headache, chills, 103 fever, sore all over, weak and I can’t concentrate on anything. Low blood ox too. Haven’t eaten much in days and food has no taste, just texture. No respiratory issues, but I do have nasal congestion which is not unusual with my allergies. Got the Moderna pair of shots when it was first available. This is the sickest I’ve ever been. Had Pneumonia once in my 20’s but I don’t think I felt as bad then as I do now.

Took the PCR test yesterday, and my results came back negative. Doctor said I definitely have a virus. Well, if it isn’t Covid, what else is going around?

Hope you get better soon. I think even the PCR test is only about 70% accurate. Maybe get tested each day going forward? But does it really matter what virus you have? stay hydrated and take your vitamins.

• Like 1

It’s other stuff my wife and kid were sick all week not rona either

Feel better man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://thefloridachannel.org/videos/8-12-21-governors-press-conference-on-coronavirus-covid-19/
Gov DeSantis talking about the most effective treatment for Covid using Regeneron or monoclonal antibody infusion. This treatment has been used for years to treat respiratory illnesses and is very effective in eliminating symptoms in less than 24 hours if treated early. I’ve been hearing and reading about this for weeks now, and it’s about time that word is starting to get out. 

• Like 1

Wife has been sick for a week ... worst cold she has had in a while .  She had a scheduled dr appointment  on Tuesday  they tested her and no rona.

I came down with a head cold or something on Monday . Started with sore throat fatigue post nasal drip. Coughing but  no fever yet . Still sick . No fever  off to work I go as per my HR department. 

Both of us have been vaccinated. 

Edited by Nytracker

11 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

https://thefloridachannel.org/videos/8-12-21-governors-press-conference-on-coronavirus-covid-19/
Gov DeSantis talking about the most effective treatment for Covid using Regeneron or monoclonal antibody infusion. This treatment has been used for years to treat respiratory illnesses and is very effective in eliminating symptoms in less than 24 hours if treated early. I’ve been hearing and reading about this for weeks now, and it’s about time that word is starting to get out. 

I cant recall the name of the drug I was reading about but it's a generic drug that's been around for years and has been almost flawless for those that used it . Generic drugs apparently are shunned because nobody makes money off their use anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

My father had a similar illness earlier this year. I figured he had covid for sure. He was tested twice and went to urgent care once and the er once. He didn't leave the house for a week at one point other than to got the er and urgent care. After about 2 weeks he started feeling better.

27 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I cant recall the name of the drug I was reading about but it's a generic drug that's been around for years and has been almost flawless for those that used it . Generic drugs apparently are shunned because nobody makes money off their use anymore.

For those that can’t get the infusion for whatever reason, there is also Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Vitamin D and E which when used in certain combinations are very effective as well. 
People need to realize that this virus is never going away. But will continue to mutate over time and vaccines are going to be ineffective as it has already been shown. The public needs to be made aware of the therapeutics that are available when needed. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

For those that can’t get the infusion for whatever reason, there is also Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Vitamin D and E which when used in certain combinations are very effective as well. 
People need to realize that this virus is never going away. But will continue to mutate over time and vaccines are going to be ineffective as it has already been shown. The public needs to be made aware of the therapeutics that are available when needed. 

Ivermectin was the one! 

I actually went back to taking athletic greens as part of my daily regimen. Still taking the fish oil ,vitamin D ,multi vitamin, vitamin C. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

100%.  As well as not smoking, exercise, eat well, and don’t be a fat bastard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NonTypical said:

“Governor, people keep falling off this cliff.”
“Put ambulances at the bottom to take them to the hospital.”
“Wouldn’t it be easier and less expensive to put a railing at the top?”
“Why do you hate freedom?”

Regeneron doesn't have FDA approval for Covid. Only emergency use authorization like the vaccines. Curious if the people who reject the vaccines for that reason will accept the treatment.

5 minutes ago, left field said:

Regeneron doesn't have FDA approval for Covid. Only emergency use authorization like the vaccines. Curious if the people who reject the vaccines for that reason will accept the treatment.

At least regeneron has been used and approved for other respiratory illnesses for years. I have a lot more faith in something that has been used with no signs of complications or death, unlike the vaccines. 

15 minutes ago, left field said:

Why do you you refuse to think anything other then what the democratic establishment preaches? A few of these new generic alternatives can be used as a prophylactic with success. Again it doesnt make big pharma rich when we are considering a generic drug. And it certainly make alot of people look stupid at this point.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

093B2D33-D726-491E-8907-C940CC7705BB.thumb.jpeg.af6c4c9d022b2b3ee777899885063dd6.jpeg

I believe it. I know 5 people that have tested positive in the past couple weeks. Everyone of them is vaxed. Even more interesting, two of these positives have spouses and teen children who are not vaccinated, and all have been in direct contact each and every day and the unvaccinated have not been infected. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mowin said:

I believe it. I know 5 people that have tested positive in the past couple weeks. Everyone of them is vaxed. Even more interesting, two of these positives have spouses and teen children who are not vaccinated, and all have been in direct contact each and every day and the unvaccinated have not been infected. 

Definitely alot of unknowns associated with this virus and the vaxx- no doubt.