Vaccination

See the issue for me is they could just ask for my vac card and be in compliance. Half the reason I got the jab, was I saw this coming , now the card is no good ? Wtf 
If the Buffalo Bills can check the cards of like 50,000 people entering a game then a store or restaurant sure can If they choose .
We don’t need to shop very much and the county a few miles away is not enforcing it , if we do need to .

It’s not that the card it’s no good it’s that stores can choose weather to check cards or require masks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If stores , etc don't enforce the mandate , they can get fined . They are only trying to protect their business . 
I don't agree with the mask mandate but will comply unless I forget . I shopped at Aldi in Webster and after making a purchase and walking out I realized I didn't have my mask on . Nothing was ever said .

Dude ur old I hope ur vaxxed so we don’t loose you to the vid

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dude ur old I hope ur vaxxed so we don’t loose you to the vid

DUDE - I got the Vax plus the Booster shot . 

Have you noticed how many people wearing masks have the mask below their nose just covering their mouth . That really helps ! :rolleyes: 

DUDE - I got the Vax plus the Booster shot . 
Have you noticed how many people wearing masks have the mask below their nose just covering their mouth . That really helps ! :rolleyes: 

Haha I’m glad do hear you’re vaxed and boosted..

To me the mask below the nose is the most ridiculous thing ever. We have been doing this almost 2 years either wear it or don’t mental midgets

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Chef said:

Haha I’m glad do hear you’re vaxed and boosted..

To me the mask below the nose is the most ridiculous thing ever. We have been doing this almost 2 years either wear it or don’t mental midgets

At work I can say it slipped off my nose but there is no way I can say it completely slipped off my head.

• Like 1

I went to Citibank in Westchester and a local clothing store today. No masks seen.

My wife went to Whole Foods grocery shopping in Westchester and saw a few masks. She didn’t wear one nor did many others.

We have not seen any changes since 12/13. Everything appears the same as the past 7-8 months, which is great and how it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

At work I can say it slipped off my nose but there is no way I can say it completely slipped off my head.

What’s the point of having it slip off your nose other than acting like a child

No masks at my gym today .Tonight we went to a craft brewery place, no masks and it was crowded . Spoke with the owner who said “ F@#$ this bS ,fine me .” 

No one cares anymore , move on ,nothing to see here .

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

You feel restricted breathing in a surgical mask you should see a pulmonologist

Well mr know it all , we have to use the mask provided by the company that is 3 times thicker then any surgical mask you will ever see. Our company makes their own masks and the only one that's permitted to be worn. Pulmonologist, let's talk it about it after tomorrow mornings run ,were doing a 2 mile warm up and then 10x 100 sprints.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Everyone has to die someplace! As far as I'm concerned;  Better to die on a hill of principle than a sheep in a pen led to slaughter. But, to each his/her 

tell that to a contractor I knew,or better yet his daughter.  He was a big antivaxxer and just passed from covid. 53 years old and no health conditions. He was probably 15 or 20# overweight.

Seems pretty stupid to me when one or two shots could have most likely prevented that.  But you go ahead and enjoy the view from that hill.

A CDC panel voted Thursday to recommend the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines be preferred for adults over the Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to a small number of very rare but dangerous blood clots.

Out of approximately 17 million people in the United States who have gotten the J&J vaccine, there have been nine deaths from the condition called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices said Thursday.

Among those who died from the condition, the median age was 45. There were seven women and two men, all non-Hispanic whites. Among them, seven were obese, three had hypertension and two had diabetes. Two of the patients had no known medical condition.

The cases of TTS have been reported in a wide range of individuals 18 years and older. The highest reporting rate was among women ages 30 to 49, where it was one case per 100,000 doses administered. Overall, 15% of TTS cases have been fatal, the Food and Drug Administration said.

29 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

tell that to a contractor I knew,or better yet his daughter.  He was a big antivaxxer and just passed from covid. 53 years old and no health conditions. He was probably 15 or 20# overweight.

Seems pretty stupid to me when one or two shots could have most likely prevented that.  But you go ahead and enjoy the view from that hill.

How did his blood work look ? 

59 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  

Could have? It is like this morning the news reported that the vaccine may have saved millions of lives. 

Both are opinion,  and neither are most likely.  

I could, most likely get covid and be fine without having recieved the covid shot. In your opinion is this a fact?

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

You don't need to preach to me. I have been taking care of people face to face everyday  since this shit started, not home sitting on my ass typing words of self proclaimed wisdom and knowledge, whining, annoying  and/ or attacking people on social media as so many have been doing. I don't need to ask anyone anything about this freaking virus, I know it on a very personal level.  

I have never seen so many self important, self proclaimed medical experts shoving so much BS down everyones throats as I have seen over the past 2 years. Many I suspect while hunkering down and collecting lots of free money.

There is no need for me to ask anyone anything about this virus and what it has done. 

I have bit my tongue and refrained from calling out those here who have been spewing utter nonsense the entire time. The reason quite frankly has been because I have not had the time or energy to be drawn into debates with those who know so little but make like they know it all.  

You entirely missed the point of my previous response.  It was not meant to be restricted to the narrow issue of the vaccine. And yes, in that regard, standing on principle, I will "enjoy the view from that hill!"

Edited by New York Hillbilly
tried to copy and paste my response and did not attach.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  

Could have? It is like this morning the news reported that the vaccine may have saved millions of lives. 

Both are opinion,  and neither are most likely.  

I could, most likely get covid and be fine without having recieved the covid shot. In your opinion is this a fact?

sure you could be fine. this guy was like well over 80% of the population,  a little too much around the middle. He also was active. That is the thing about the rona,you don't know how it is going to affect you. 

Do whatever floats your boat.

The way I see it is those that get the shot are getting it as a defense for themselves. It protects those that get it to not have as serious of an illness so they say anyways. It doesn't stop someone who has the shots from spreading it and it's been documented that those vaxxed have the same viral load as those who aren't. I personally know more people who are vaxxed that have gotten the rona than unvaxxed. Bottom line is we have the right to  choose our own medical treatment and what's best for our own health. Like I said it's documented the shot doesn't stop the transmission or even lessen the rate of transmission so those who want protection can get it and those that don't want it won't it's that simple. My health is nobodies but my Dr and my concern and they goes for others, it's not my concern how you take care of yourself. I personally won't get the shot and I haven't worn a mask since day 1 and surely won't start now. And yes I had it last Christmas, I was down and out for 3 days but that was all.

• Like 1

Thats tragic. But a loose fitting paper mask wasnt going to prevent it. I do wish he had gotten the vax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro