Vaccination

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Sure, Steve Bannon’s buddy is the “objective” voice you trust. Never mind what actual scientists and epidemiologists have to say. 

Why do so many doctors/scientists/epidemiologists risk their careers to speak out against the vaccine? why don't they just keep their head down and keep working?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Sure, Steve Bannon’s buddy is the “objective” voice you trust. Never mind what actual scientists and epidemiologists have to say. 

Do you even know who Dr Robert Malone is? Did you listen to the interview? Can you tell my why he has been silenced by the left?

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Over the guy who invented the Mrna?

LOL

47 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

Do you even know who Dr Robert Malone is? Did you listen to the interview? Can you tell my why he has been silenced by the left?

I do know who he is. These 2 fair and balanced articles may help you understand who he is and his actual contribution. 
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/619734/

• Haha 1

Many? Risk? Breakthrough doesn’t seem to be the only word you fail to understand. 

Yes, the many doctors who go public with their anti-mandate stance. The many who have quit NY jobs and moved to Florida or other states. Don’t you work in the field? If you don’t know a ton of nurses/doctors who left the state you are full of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's some Facts about your Messiah Fauci's Covid failures.

https://wellnessforumhealth.com/faucis-failures/

Even this hardcore leftist knows what a scam artist Fauci is.

Just a warning to VH and Chef, there's a picture of Fauci in it, so please take some measures to protect your computer from excessive salivation and bodily fluid eruptions before opening the link.

https://www.thedriftmag.com/the-case-against-fauci/

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Dude, Pfizer makes that little blue pill… what a conundrum for you!

Not sure what that means ? Is that the boner pill ?

Theres no issue in that regard , 62 no meds , 34 inch waist blood work of a 30 y/o . My grandfather at 80 got an 18 y/o pregnant. I’m a Marvel of modern medicine , with kick ass genes !

When i die in 30 or 40 years my body goes to a medical school , think of the advances that will come from a prefect specimen. 

if you want Ill freeze some for your daughter , friends and family rate ! 

• Like 2

Not sure what that means ? Is that the boner pill ?
Theres no issue in that regard , 62 no meds , 34 inch waist blood work of a 30 y/o . My grandfather at 80 got an 18 y/o pregnant. I’m a Marvel of modern medicine , with kick ass genes !

When i die in 30 or 40 years my body goes to a medical school , think of the advances that will come from a prefect specimen. 

if you want Ill freeze some for your daughter , friends and family rate ! 

Really you just offered to freeze your Jizz for his daughter… what kind of animal are you.

I’m sure you would loose your mind if people started attacking your kids on this site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Really you just offered to freeze your Jizz for his daughter… what kind of animal are you.

I’m sure you would loose your mind if people started attacking your kids on this site

Shut up fatty, you’re jealous no one wants your splooge.

Shut up fatty, you’re jealous no one wants your splooge.

What are you 4?

What happened you went from baby sitting them to joining them on the unemployment line and it got your panties in a bunch

I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any means. My 11 month old has all her vaccines, as do I from childhood. However, I think there are too many unknowns to get the Covid vaccine at this point for healthy individuals. If you are high-risk,  I totally understand trying it. I'll see it how it goes for another year or two before trying it. There may not even be one at that point. 

December 22, 2020…….pretty cool to see a full year later my gut feeling stayed the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

What are you 4?

What happened you went from baby sitting them to joining them on the unemployment line and it got your panties in a bunch

Ha, I’ve never been happier, I forgot how much I enjoyed not having a boss. It’s a good feeling brushing my teeth in the mirror knowing I did what I thought was right.

I’ve never drawn a penny from unemployment, your fellow lefties have made plenty of it from me. I haven’t worn a pair of underwear since Paris Island in 05 so I don’t believe I could have that bunching issue.

Final answer: Chef's a troll, probably larger than Wolc at this point.... Happy New Year. That is all.

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Why because I don’t agree with a few people I’m a troll. It’s truly sad that public health has become political.

Most of the misinformation about the vaccines and covid is put out by China and Russia. The worse we do with covid, the more divide in the American people the stronger they become