US Capital Lock Down

2 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

And your sides idiots are much more destructive.

I dont consider rioters to be on my side. Protesters yes,rioters no. We can agree to disagree.

Let me just ask you straight,since you always bring up other stuff. Storming the capital was ok? Trump fanning the flames,saying he would be there with them was ok? If there was any evidence of widespread voter fraud,why is it secret? Trump is waiting for the right moment to present it? 

26 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Is this the white supremcist you are talking about or did they arrest him for being a black Latino white supremcist. You talk about more equality when I believe them to already be a equal so who is wrong here.

2B3A336C-CE05-4035-B7EB-4E5E841E52DE.jpeg

This dude must be one of those black and latino's Trump has been bragging that he's brought into the fold.   LOL

• Haha 1

just a few thought in my 24 yrs as LEO cops are pro gun as long as legal and responsible owners, they have no input on gun laws , and as long as Americans are speaking in terms of our side and you side and not speaking as we are all Americans  with thoughts and ideas and willing to hear each others views in calm adult matter then nothing will improve......  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The news tonight reported that a total of four Americans were killed at the US Capital building.

That's a coincidence.  There were four Americans killed, one who was US Ambassador Stevens at the US Embassy in Benghazi Libya.  Former President Obama selected Hillary Clinton to be Secretary of State who failed to provide adequate security at the embassy or just evacuate to protect American lives.  Clinton was a failure as well as Obama who not only never retaliated against Islamic terrorists, but made the excuse for their murderous behavior.  Obama and Clinton remained in office even though toughly unfit to serve.  Why no impeachment? 

To add insult to injury, some Americans actually supported Clinton who was responsible for the deaths at Benghazi and was later found to have improperly handled classified information.

7 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

The news tonight reported that a total of four Americans were killed at the US Capital building.

That's a coincidence.  There were four Americans killed, one who was US Ambassador Stevens at the US Embassy in Benghazi Libya.  Former President Obama selected Hillary Clinton to be Secretary of State who failed to provide adequate security at the embassy or just evacuate to protect American lives.  Clinton was a failure as well as Obama who not only never retaliated against Islamic terrorists, but made the excuse for their murderous behavior.  Obama and Clinton remained in office even though toughly unfit to serve.  Why no impeachment? 

To add insult to injury, some Americans actually supported Clinton who was responsible for the deaths at Benghazi and was later found to have improperly handled classified information.

Could you guys just try to stay on topic? Start another thread if you wanna discuss old news.

Reprehensible. I agree

So tell me how all that excuses Trump inciting mess this through his lies, conspiracy theories and unsubstantiated allegations, which that futher disenfranchised his supporter after tough emotional election and a year of pandemic?

Or is whataboutism enough for you?

I’d march with BLM any day over yesterday’s clowns. As I said, BLM is not a placeholder for riots involving people of color. It is a worthy and uncontroversial movement that everyone here should unequivocally support. That’s a pretty low bar huntingNY.

What do yesterday’s demonstrators (not the terrorists) stand for? Did they walk together in opposition of simple math? Is basic arithmetic and the understanding of how our electorate system works so far beyond reach that it’s easier to believe disinformation in the form of memes? Cmon, losing sucks but at some point you have to disavow this dangerous circus.

Even this guy, whose very creed was to promote the supremacy of the executive branch, had enough: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-trump-capitol-riot-conduct-betrayal-office-supporters

• Like 1

Just now, BowmanMike said:

Could you guys just try to stay on topic? Start another thread if you wanna discuss old news.

I am exercising my First Amendment rights.  I will keep exercising that right and will  "discuss old news" or whatever I want so long as I do not violate the rules on this site.

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I am not surprised to see a lot of comments about the BLM protests. The white supremacy crowd gets a lot of leeway though. Lots of guys on here and in the country are really scared of the future and more equality, that's why they are all holding on to illusions and their alternative reality. 

What do you guys usually like to say? If you dont like it you can go live somewhere else. Take your own advice if you must...

No thanks. I'll stay & see it through until the end, however it may play out. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’d march with BLM any day over yesterday’s clowns. As I said, BLM is not a placeholder for riots involving people of color. It is a worthy and uncontroversial movement that everyone here should unequivocally support. That’s a pretty low bar huntingNY.

What do yesterday’s demonstrators (not the terrorists) stand for? Did they walk together in opposition of simple math? Is basic arithmetic and the understanding of how our electorate system works so far beyond reach that it’s easier to believe disinformation in the form of memes? Cmon, losing sucks but at some point you have to disavow this dangerous circus.

Even this guy, whose very creed was to promote the supremacy of the executive branch, had enough: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-trump-capitol-riot-conduct-betrayal-office-supporters

You won't get much support from anyone here including me that the BLM is this "worthy" movement you claim it is.  They are a bunch of thugs who have extorted millions from American corporations.  It came down to you either give them money or you are labeled a racist.  I say BS to that.  They also label me as white man as someone who enslaved them 150 years ago.  Again, I say BS to that.  My family was nowhere near the United States in that period of time so I'll be damned if I will feel guilt for that just because I'm white.  And I am someone who has said very few positive things about Trump in this thread.

Edited by steve863
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

God, everything is an affront to your rights!  This victimhood, where does it come from? 

1. There your rights too.  

2. Strange how you use the term "victimhood". You should direct it at those who cannot control themselves with their need to complain about the comments of others to put it mildly.  Please do not feel like a victim, I don't!

Edited by ADK Native

2 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You won't get much support from anyone here including me that the BLM is this "worthy" movement you claim it is.  They are a bunch of thugs who have extorted millions from American corporations.  It came down to you either give them money or you are labeled a racist.  I say BS to that.  They also label me as white man as someone who enslaved them 150 years ago.  Again, I say BS to that.  My family was nowhere near the United States in that period of time so I'll be damned if I will feel guilt for that just because I'm white.

I don’t feel guilt and I do not believe that reparations is the obvious answer. This doesn’t make me incompatible with BLM. 

7 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I don’t feel guilt and I do not believe that reparations is the obvious answer. This doesn’t make me incompatible with BLM. 

actually according to BLM mission statement and public statement that does make you incompatible with them .... just saying not my rules its BLM saying that

Edited by land 1

41 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

Shows how misleading news headlines are. 4 people died during this event. 1 shot , 3 dead from medical emergencies (heart attack,etc..)

On another note these "protesters " that stormed the Capitol should be locked up.

On 1/6/2021 at 5:32 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

They're lucky they didn't get mowed down when they entered that building

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 1/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, left field said:

Why didn't that happen? They literally broke the door down. Looters and those that storm the capitol should be shot on sight.

On 1/6/2021 at 7:20 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Serious question......So with all these people in the capital building...why was she the only one shot?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On 1/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, cachemoney said:

When is the last time this has happened ?

Where is the teargas and rubber bullets ?

I think fixed bayonets and live ammo would have been more appropriate.

2 hours ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Congratulations bud, you win the prize for most asinine post of the week. :imsohappy:

Actually, drawing equivalence to BLM & any type of legitimate political movement is a slap in the face to all people, regardless of what their skin color may be, as well as anyone who served to keep this country free.

1sjGidH.jpg

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I dont consider rioters to be on my side. Protesters yes,rioters no. We can agree to disagree.

Let me just ask you straight,since you always bring up other stuff. Storming the capital was ok? Trump fanning the flames,saying he would be there with them was ok? If there was any evidence of widespread voter fraud,why is it secret? Trump is waiting for the right moment to present it? 

I also don’t consider white supremacist my side and find it sickening.

Storming the capital was not ok as it was also not ok during the kavanaugh hearings or when the kids did it in 2018 for climate change,(didn’t see anyone talking of shooting those women and children) but also can agree this was also much worst. I honestly believe that there should have been National Guard at the capital and they should have not been pretty much let in (but it was damn good optics for the gun grabbing Democrats). Trump fanning the flames is equally as wrong as the news media and Democrats that have been doing it over the past year. I don’t believe this was a clean and transparent election as I don’t believe the constitution was followed in a lot of the contested states, I do understand that covid changed things (even though  Nancy Pelosi did have covid postive members voting for her on the house floor) but making election laws outside the legislature is a violation of the constitution and was never addressed in court ( the Texas lawsuit that was not seen due to standing, not merit in the Supreme Court) You are well within your rights to believe the election was clean and clear but I will continue to believe with the 1000 plus affidavits people have filed (that would land them in jail) of voter fraud and the amount of US representatives that were going to contest the election in these states (before the fools came in) that it was not. And if you think about it you should also believe it, if one anonymous whistle blower was enough to impeach a president.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

28 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

I also don’t consider white supremacist my side and find it sickening.

Storming the capital was not ok as it was also not ok during the kavanaugh hearings or when the kids did it in 2018 for climate change,(didn’t see anyone talking of shooting those women and children) but also can agree this was also much worst. I honestly believe that there should have been National Guard at the capital and they should have not been pretty much let in (but it was damn good optics for the gun grabbing Democrats). Trump fanning the flames is equally as wrong as the news media and Democrats that have been doing it over the past year. I don’t believe this was a clean and transparent election as I don’t believe the constitution was followed in a lot of the contested states, I do understand that covid changed things (even though  Nancy Pelosi did have covid postive members voting for her on the house floor) but making election laws outside the legislature is a violation of the constitution and was never addressed in court ( the Texas lawsuit that was not seen due to standing, not merit in the Supreme Court) You are well within your rights to believe the election was clean and clear but I will continue to believe with the 1000 plus affidavits people have filed (that would land them in jail) of voter fraud and the amount of US representatives that were going to contest the election in these states (before the fools came in) that it was not. And if you think about it you should also believe it, if one anonymous whistle blower was enough to impeach a president.

None of the protests that you’re referring to came anywhere close to the storming of the Capitol and tearing through the offices of the federal legislature with the aim of stopping the certification of our national election. Nowhere near - apple and oranges. 

That’s said, if we’re going to go out on a limb and stand by one form of unrest for a cause, are you truly elevating Trump’s misinformed dumbasses and goons from yesterday over climate change policy advocates and those seeking racial equality?? A false equivalence if ever there was one.