US Capital Lock Down

17 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

None of the protests that you’re referring to came anywhere close to the storming of the Capitol and tearing through the offices of the federal legislature with the aim of stopping the certification of our national election. Nowhere near - apple and oranges. 

That’s said, if we’re going to go out on a limb and stand by one form of unrest for a cause, are you truly elevating Trump’s misinformed dumbasses and goons from yesterday over climate change policy advocates and those seeking racial equality?? A false equivalence if ever there was one. 

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

None of the protests that you’re referring to came anywhere close to the storming of the Capitol and tearing through the offices of the federal legislature with the aim of stopping the certification of our national election. Nowhere near - apple and oranges. 

That’s said, if we’re going to go out on a limb and stand by one form of unrest for a cause, are you truly elevating Trump’s misinformed dumbasses and goons from yesterday over climate change policy advocates and those seeking racial equality?? A false equivalence if ever there was one. 

As I have already stated this was much worst than the protest by kids and angry woman as far as the capital. But as far as the blm and antifa damage done over the last year throughout the country this was not even a drop in the bucket.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Trump can't open his mouth without lying. It was Mike Pence that deployed the National Guard at the insistence of congress and other federal authorities. Trump was to busy having a temper tantrum in the Whitehouse.

VN2uOnO.jpg

Edited by wildcat junkie

I really feel bad for cultists followers that Trump duped. His speech today proved what a scum bag chicken shit he is.
He fired them up, they do his bidding but don't deliver what he wanted as a result. The shit the fan and he realize hes about to get impeached or maybe removed and won't be able to continue to fleece people as a candidate for office. So you throw them under the bus and say your minions need to be "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law".
Right. But the good news is ...i think and it just may be just me, but I am pretty sure most functioning adults are on to him by now.

• Like 3

On 1/6/2021 at 4:59 PM, Robhuntandfish said:

Was just saying the same to a buddy. After that statement by Trump, would like to see an emergency session of Congress tomorrow in another location and Pence be directed to fill out rest of Trump's term.  

Only Pence and the cabinet can do that by invoking the 25th Amendment.

6 hours ago, crappyice said:

Put Covid aside if you can...it is indeed a global pandemic....has you life been better, worse or about the same over the past 4 years? Have you felt more secure financially and from attack? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same fnancially,i dont have any money in the stock market and no debts. A president only affects my finances marginally. As far as being secure from an attack,that does not even enter into my mind. How often has America been attacked in the last 50 years,or any first world country? Aside from domestic or  international terrorism.

I can say if there was a conflict i would rather have Obama at the helm than Mr. erratic.

• Like 1

Well, the next 4 years are going to see a lot of attacks on your person and you leftists voted for it.  That to me is completely intolerable.

"It is worth reiterating just how radical the Biden-Harris gun-control agenda is. If they get their way, they will ban and confiscate the most-commonly owned rifle in the United States; they will prohibit the magazines that come as standard in almost every newly purchased semi-automatic firearm; they will use the federal government to regulate intrastate private transfers (or even loans); they will open up the courts to frivolous suits with the hope that they might achieve, through “lawfare,” what they cannot through legislation; they will arbitrarily limit the number of guns that can be bought per month; they will ban the online sale of ammunition and firearm parts and accessories; they will declare Americans who are unable to manage their finances to be “mentally ill” and thus barred from owning guns; and, eventually, they will move toward the mandatory adoption of a “smart-gun” technology that does not, in fact, exist. There is a reason that, as election day neared, Biden and Harris both did not talk about gun-control: They were aware that it had the potential to cost them the election."

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2020/12/30/biden-s-america/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=insider&utm_campaign=0121

If you voted for Biden/Harris, you voted for tyranny, and that makes you a leftist and an enemy of freedom.  You own it.

Edited by Grouse

20 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Well, the next 4 years are going to see a lot of attacks on your person and you leftists voted for it.  That to me is completely intolerable.

"It is worth reiterating just how radical the Biden-Harris gun-control agenda is. If they get their way, they will ban and confiscate the most-commonly owned rifle in the United States; they will prohibit the magazines that come as standard in almost every newly purchased semi-automatic firearm; they will use the federal government to regulate intrastate private transfers (or even loans); they will open up the courts to frivolous suits with the hope that they might achieve, through “lawfare,” what they cannot through legislation; they will arbitrarily limit the number of guns that can be bought per month; they will ban the online sale of ammunition and firearm parts and accessories; they will declare Americans who are unable to manage their finances to be “mentally ill” and thus barred from owning guns; and, eventually, they will move toward the mandatory adoption of a “smart-gun” technology that does not, in fact, exist. There is a reason that, as election day neared, Biden and Harris both did not talk about gun-control: They were aware that it had the potential to cost them the election."

https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/articles/2020/12/30/biden-s-america/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=insider&utm_campaign=0121

If you voted for Biden/Harris, you voted for tyranny, and that makes you a leftist and an enemy of freedom.  You own it.

How do you make it through a day with all that fear? Why even get up? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

It's called analytical thinking and proactive response to known threats.

How do you go through life without thinking and manipulated by forces you don't understand?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ADK Native said:

The news tonight reported that a total of four Americans were killed at the US Capital building.

That's a coincidence.  There were four Americans killed, one who was US Ambassador Stevens at the US Embassy in Benghazi Libya.  Former President Obama selected Hillary Clinton to be Secretary of State who failed to provide adequate security at the embassy or just evacuate to protect American lives.  Clinton was a failure as well as Obama who not only never retaliated against Islamic terrorists, but made the excuse for their murderous behavior.  Obama and Clinton remained in office even though toughly unfit to serve.  Why no impeachment? 

To add insult to injury, some Americans actually supported Clinton who was responsible for the deaths at Benghazi and was later found to have improperly handled classified information.

I look forward to Republicans calling for hearings on how this was allowed to occur on our own soil now that one of the police officers has died from having his head bashed in. 

Will the members of the terrorist mob now be charged as accessories to murder ? 

26 minutes ago, Trial153 said:
1 hour ago, Grouse said:
It's called analytical thinking and proactive response to known threats.
How do you go through life without thinking and manipulated by forces you don't understand?

Sounds like Psychosis to me you might wanna get help.

I can't speak for the voices you hear in your head.

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

I have to ask, at what point would you be willing to stand up for your rights?  You're saying that someone that believes their rights are likely to be infringed upon due to the changing of the guard (based on policies that the incoming leadership has documented) and you call them a psycho, and fear monger...

But at what point would you be willing to stand up for yourself?  When they come to get them?  Or would you just hand them over and believe it's for your own good? At that point it's to late my friend...

Just curious

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

Those deranged knuckle dragging imbeciles that stormed the capitol are the best example yet of the true meaning of "Trump derangement syndrome"!

A perfect example of what is truly wrong in today’s political climate . What happened to civil debate and respect for the other sides opinions , even if you disagree with them ? People “tribe up” too much today and demonize the other side to the extent where communication of ideas breaks down. I disagree profoundly with many of the positions and ideas posited by my brethren on the left But that does NOT make them evil or stupid IMHO , just wrong !! And if I’m wrong Instead , then let’s have a conversation Where you present facts to me in  a cogent manner and persuade me  and perhaps then ,  I’ll change my mind !! 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Rack Attack said:

I have to ask, at what point would you be willing to stand up for your rights?  You're saying that someone that believes their rights are likely to be infringed upon due to the changing of the guard (based on policies that the incoming leadership has documented) and you call them a psycho, and fear monger...

But at what point would you be willing to stand up for yourself?  When they come to get them?  Or would you just hand them over and believe it's for your own good? At that point it's to late my friend...

Just curious

What are you saying? The mob didn't like the policies so they break the whole system? 

I dont give two shits about guns. I doubt my muzzleloader will be confiscated. I read on facebook that kamala is going to make people with more than five guns have a sex change. Start counting!

The fearmongering you fellas buy in to is ridiculous.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I disagree profoundly with many of the positions and ideas posited by my brethren on the left But that does NOT make them evil or stupid IMHO , just wrong !! 

No, its makes them dangerous.  Because they keep voting for people that want to take our rights.

26 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

What are you saying? The mob didn't like the policies so they break the whole system? 

I dont give two shits about guns. I doubt my muzzleloader will be confiscated. I read on facebook that kamala is going to make people with more than five guns have a sex change. Start counting!

The fearmongering you fellas buy in to is ridiculous.

What I'm saying is there are legitimate questions about constitutional policies that were not followed in many of the questioned states during the last election and nobody seems to want to even entertain investigating them.  More time is spent reviewing a play on a football field than has been spent on investigating these actions and you're okay with it.  Why is it okay to extend the voter registration deadline past what's stated in the law?  Why is it okay to extend the receipt date of mail in ballots past what is stated in the law?  Why is it okay to count ballots that are unsigned when it's stated in the law that they must be signed?  These are all legitimate questions. I'm not saying it is right o break into the building and cause damage and am not condoning that.  On the other side you have members of government sitting around thinking they are untouchable, that they can say or do anything that they want and there are no consequences to there actions, but the problem is there are consequences to any action.

Why are people on the left so against having to show state or federal issued photo ID to vote?  You have to do that to buy a 6 pack of beer for christ sake...

As far as you not worried about your muzzleloader being taken, it has nothing to do with guns and has everything to do with upholding your constitutional rights, what other rights are you willing to give up?

Edited by Rack Attack
  • Like 4