About darn time

sbuff

13 hours ago, mowin said:

WTF are you talking about?   

WTF are you talking about? Who said your going to need a vaccination card to go out in public. Your constantly stirring the political dung pot. And besides if you go to a place that requires you to show proof of vaccine why would you want to give them your business anyhow being the science denying anti vaxxer patriot you claim to be?? Relax and enjoy life son, everyone is not out to get you.

• Like 1

It's a good thing I believe. I'm vaccinated my 17 year old gets her second shot Sunday. You want to walk around without a mask have at it. I pray this goes away and life gets back to normal. For those that are not vaccinated and go without a mask good luck. I hope cases are minimal and vaccinated or not we can say it's over.  

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, First-light said:

It's a good thing I believe. I'm vaccinated my 17 year old gets her second shot Sunday. You want to walk around without a mask have at it. I pray this goes away and life gets back to normal. For those that are not vaccinated and go without a mask good luck. I hope cases are minimal and vaccinated or not we can say it's over.  

Im losing faith.  I walk about 50 blocks round trip from the train to my job.  I can count on two hands how many people are NOT wearing masks OUTSIDE in nyc. It’s crazy town.   

I have been fired up about this now for weeks.  You dont want to get vax, cool.  You know the risks involved.  You want to wear a mask to bed.  Cool with me.  I’m not sure what it is going to take for people to start following the science as we are always told. 

It is just virtue signaling at this point. 

Really, 

52 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

WTF are you talking about? Who said your going to need a vaccination card to go out in public. Your constantly stirring the political dung pot. And besides if you go to a place that requires you to show proof of vaccine why would you want to give them your business anyhow being the science denying anti vaxxer patriot you claim to be?? Relax and enjoy life son, everyone is not out to get you.

Really, me stirring the political dung pot? Think you and the gooberment has done a fine job in that department.  I'm enjoying like to it fullest.  Maskless and no vaccine.  Seems to me your not taking your own advice by your responses to my posts. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

What turns my stomach is that some people here (maybe jokingly, I don't know for sure) are implying that they will get themselves a fake, forged vaccination card and go around using it as proof that they were vaccinated when they in fact weren't.  That is quite sick in my opinion.  If you don't want to get vaccinated, then don't, but don't go around pretending that you were.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1