2021 Bow Season Count Down

Red

Picked up a new mathews v3. Im in love, smooth, fast, great back wall. Also put a CBE single pin slider on it, really liking the sight too. Been shooting alot with my son, his mission got tuned up, draw length lengthed and arrows cut. Lots of practice for him before his 1st year in the tree this october. This hunting season will be my most memorable being out there with him. We can not wait.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

dont forget to tell her about the extended muzzleloader season...... she will be over the top excited! lol

I bought her tickets to Chris Stapleton in early October. She's also going to NYC at the beginning of November. I've been down this road before.  Wine and dine before season starts and every couple weeks during the season and she's usually happy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

It used to be she would say, "You're not hunting tomorrow! No way!! No how!!!"

We've been together so long that now its like, "You should go hunting tomorrow."

Mine is that way tomorrow but she hates the 2 months leading up to it more than the actual season.

15 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

I bought her tickets to Chris Stapleton in early October. She's also going to NYC at the beginning of November. I've been down this road before.  Wine and dine before season starts and every couple weeks during the season and she's usually happy. 

good thinking!  I tell the GF , "GF season ends 10/1-12/1"   

• Like 2

I ordered some arrows today. Same as my old ones only 75 grains less weight up front to compensate for switching from a 125 gr head to a 200. I will pick up a free fridge from the 60's at the end of the month. My dedicated deer fridge for October.  Luckily I have a lot of stuff to get done before then,so I won't have much time to daydream about october.

• Like 1