Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Pretending to tell others how they actually feel is another illustration of you being out of your depth. You're taking this forum too seriously. The non-hunting threads are a circus - have a laugh. Don't confuse my setting the record straight or tickling at your memory centers for more than it actually is.

Here's a summary: Trump was a sad clown and everyone is glad he's gone. America's appetite for engaging in Afghanistan ran out long ago. Our withdrawal sucked. Our intelligence assessment of an 18 month horizon for Taliban takeover turned out to be a handful of days. Well-equipped and presumably well-trained Afghan army did not resist. This intelligence and execution failure will be investigated and hopefully corrected.

Your buddy Joe's approval ratings dropped again . I'm sure you knew that already though.

• Like 1

So we have 100k Americans left in Afghanistan , our great leader tells them to go to the airport , which by the way is surrounded by armed Taliban …

The other Taliban are busy going house to house getting ready to fill the stadiums for the very near future beheadings of hundreds ! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Pretending to tell others how they actually feel is another illustration of you being out of your depth. You're taking this forum too seriously. The non-hunting threads are a circus - have a laugh. Don't confuse my setting the record straight or tickling at your memory centers for more than it actually is.

Here's a summary: Trump was a sad clown and everyone is glad he's gone. America's appetite for engaging in Afghanistan ran out long ago. Our withdrawal sucked. Our intelligence assessment of an 18 month horizon for Taliban takeover turned out to be a handful of days. Well-equipped and presumably well-trained Afghan army did not resist. This intelligence and execution failure will be investigated and hopefully corrected.

Everyone is glad he’s gone ? You mean all the terrorist nations , the BLM and other terrorists on our soil ? The hand full of liberals who are very confused ?

After seeing how Hiden Biden and Harris are handling things there are millions that want him back !!!

Like the millions that voted for him 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, luberhill said:

Lol NO we are not !!!

And we WILL be sending in more troops !

Wake up 

So we are sending in enough to control the Air Port and get some people out. But if you think we're sending troops in on the ground to route the Taliban out of the cities now your daft. That would mean the lives of many more American servicemen for a cause that was already lost decades ago

4 hours ago, luberhill said:

400 more border agents have Covid , keep them coming Joe !

Putting everyone here at risk …what a loser !!!

Where is Harris ? She’s in charge of the border ..

So we now have an absentee president AND Vice President 

So 25k a day Floridians are testing positive every day too. Stuffs catchy

7 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

So we are sending in enough to control the Air Port and get some people out. But if you think we're sending troops in on the ground to route the Taliban out of the cities now your daft. That would mean the lives of many more American servicemen for a cause that was already lost decades ago

You wrote that like biden gives 2 shits about american service men and womans lives

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Waterfowler said:

What exactly didn’t you like about him? And do you think Biden is doing a better job? 

Too much to list. Liar and fraud , embarrassment, dope, draft dodger who was quoted as saying he couldn't go to Vietnam because he was chasing Manhattan tail. And Joe is already doing better

• Haha 4

I don't recall all this backlash when Trump abandoned our allies the Kurds.  Literally a million people running for their lives.  The double standard is amazing.  

Trump gave the Taliban legitimacy by negotiating a "peace treaty" with them and tried to invite them to Camp David.  He allowed the release of hundreds of Taliban from Afghani jails.  He wanted us out of Afghanistan and "endless wars".  You think he had a better plan?  Like he's some kind of military mastermind?  You think he listened to military advisors?  He constantly insulted them.  Trump is some kind of diplomatic genius?  I don't get it.  He was a fake tough guy, like so many other people today who can't grasp facts or reality.  You love his BS so much that you can't see the situation for what it is.

Of course it could have been handled better.  Of course it's sad and terrible.  But it's FAKE to act like you care for the people of Afghanistan when you don't care about the Capitol police.  

And if any of you think you personally would do a great job as president, then you're fooling yourself.  It's an awful, thankless gig.  At the very least, I am convinced that Biden is actually trying to be a president, not build up his brand name and profit from the position.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Waterfowler said:

As is the whole country. You can solely thank the liberal left for that.

I would thank the rigid right for that if you insist putting it that way.  

I am not interested in the websites users politics and reading about their deep insights. But plenty of folks are more than willing to put their opinions out there. I miss the time when people were a little more reserved with their opinions.  If one asks for one fine,but the unsolicited drivel is bugging me. Carry on...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowmanMike said:

This site is going downhill fast,congrats to all the contributors.

I agree to a degree Mike , these guys can’t even find the political forum to post in ( hint it’s not in the general area )  . Some of my favorite forums don’t allow any political posts ,  or personal attacks of any kind , but then they have moderators ,who don’t mess around . 

Keep the faith I’ll be posting dead buck pics in a couple months 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I agree to a degree Mike , these guys can’t even find the political forum to post in ( hint it’s not in the general area )  . Some of my favorite forums don’t allow any political posts ,  or personal attacks of any kind , but then they have moderators ,who don’t mess around . 

Amen to that,cmon 10/1!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I will be looking for those!! And anybody else's are welcome too! 

I am sure most of us would get along fine in real life,even with our different politics. I just don't get why people lead with the politics most of the time now. 

It certainly isn't what I am here for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The political posts in this forum have been my demise, twice. No one else’s fault but my own. I’ve done my best to steer clear of all of it over the past year. However, it’s sad to see nothing but politics on the “Recent Topics” at the home page. 

We can’t even have a discussion about bees without someone making a political comment…

Hunting season cannot come soon enough. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Splitear said:

The political posts in this forum have been my demise, twice. No one else’s fault but my own. I’ve done my best to steer clear of all of it over the past year. However, it’s sad to see nothing but politics on the “Recent Topics” at the home page. 

We can’t even have a discussion about bees without someone making a political comment…

Hunting season cannot come soon enough. 

I agree,but some people won't change their tune come hunting season. Hopefully I am wrong. Either way, there will be more interesting posts to read.