Picked up a new trailer

moog5050

Aluminum 14x7.   2680lb payload  rating - 3500 gross. My old trailer wouldn’t fit the new toy and I was tired of looking at rust - hence aluminum!   I still wanted one small enough to fit a garage and that could be moved by hand (no tandems).   My big debate was aluminum floor but I convinced wood flooring is a better choice. 

will be by shortly Paula.  Lol

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sbuff said:

If tri tank, yes 

Gotcha.  For point of comparison, I got $700 off the sale price on this (well they claim 1800 but the original price was 1100 more than most dealers).  There is room to negotiate on trailers unlike most items on wheels.  

Edited by moog5050

Yea I figured there would be some wiggle room . The sport haven and black rhino have similar features 

I'm tired of driving my atv in bed of my truck , a trailer will make things much easier . Plus will come in handy around the house and taking junk to dump and scrap to the port .

16 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Yea I figured there would be some wiggle room . The sport haven and black rhino have similar features 

I'm tired of driving my atv in bed of my truck , a trailer will make things much easier . Plus will come in handy around the house and taking junk to dump and scrap to the port .

I will say that their prices seemed better to start so the wiggle room may be less.  Good luck!

I bought that same trailer 1 year ago in a 6' x 12' size. I am very satisfied with it. The dealer advised me to apply sealer to the wood floor and I used Olympic Waterguard on the floor which I would recommend you do to protect the wood.      valoroutdoors.com

waterguard__for_wood_waterproofing_sealant_clear_400x400_21040632.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Aluminum 14x7.   2680lb payload  rating - 3500 gross. My old trailer wouldn’t fit the new toy and I was tired of looking at rust - hence aluminum!   I still wanted one small enough to fit a garage and that could be moved by hand (no tandems).   My big debate was aluminum floor but I convinced wood flooring is a better choice. 

will be by shortly Paula.  Lol

New Toy???  You going BIG on the food plots this year???