I guess I won't get to babysit anymore

Buckmaster7600

Well today was one of the greatest days of my life, my cousin is in town and the other day when we were talking I told her to drop her kids off so her and her husband could have a day to them selves. She has 3 kids 2 boys and a girl oldest 11 youngest 5.

We had a BLAST! We rode the wheelers, went swimming fished in the creek, shot bows and shot guns, basically the perfect day.

Her kids had so much fun they live in a city and don't get to do these things. My daughter is 8 and she had so much fun with the kids as well.

Apparently in the 10 years since I last seen my cousin a lot has changed. She came and picked them up and about 2 minutes later called my phone hysterical and screaming at me for allowing her kids to shoot guns and "hurt fish." After trying to figure out what she was screaming about for a couple minutes I asked her if she was bringing them over again tomorrow and she hung up.

What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I'm sure that you are their favorite cousin / uncle now, they will remember this day for the rest of their lives. Be proud, you did a great thing for them. I wish I had an uncle like you when I was a kid.

Edited by catskillkid
  • Like 1

When she was dropping them off they all got out of the van carrying iPads I told them to put them back in the car and they wouldn't need them today. She told me oh they'll get bored you better let them take them, I said no they won't need em. Not once did they ask for them or seem bored.

• Like 3

When she was dropping them off they all got out of the van carrying iPads I told them to put them back in the car and they wouldn't need them today. She told me oh they'll get bored you better let them take them, I said no they won't need em. Not once did they ask for them or seem bored.

Job well done...maybe just maybe she will change her mind after hearing stories

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

that really is too bad.  good you had a great time with them.  how did she not realize what you could do with them outdoors??  that's like someone else dropping off kids with someone in the city and then getting all bent they had to cross busy streets multiple times.  truly is sad.

Funny but sad.  People are being brainwashed into thinking all guns are bad and people who have them are bad and do bad things like fish and hunt game and enjoy the outdoors.  People forget that if it where not for fishing and hunting most of us would not exist because our four fathers did it to survive.

They will remember that day forever!  Hats off to ya!  Sounds like fun!  Bad boy, lol.

• Like 1