Last kid graduating

cynthiafu

Congrats Cynthia and crappy.  I know how that feels.  Our youngest daughter is also graduating from high school this summer.  I will miss going to her games (field hockey and Lacrosse).  I am thankful that she is going to a fairly close college this fall.  Hopefully, we will be able to catch some of her games there over the next (4) years.

Two nights ago, we watched her team win the local wny section Lacrosse championship, so we get to watch at least one more high school game today (in Moog’s new home town I think).  After that, it might be another game or two at the state championships. 

Her field hockey team made the final four last fall and now her Lacrosse team has a chance.  Apparently, a diet rich in “free” protein (venison and fish) is good for athleticism.  She’s on the far right, kneeling in the first row. 

1D0472E9-88C7-4E67-B827-9F8ABDC90963.thumb.jpeg.80ebac2ff1dcbaa75b3364882461f067.jpeg

0983195F-F2B8-4A14-B815-6722978143DC.thumb.jpeg.549eeaee2f0b05ac87f16a46a081776c.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 5

Senior ball last night for my youngest. He's heading to U of Albany in the fall for accounting.

Congratulations to all the folks here with young adults moving on. No harder job in the world than being a good parent. Yet nothing makes you more proud than to see them happy and successful. 20220605_125311.thumb.jpg.56df2676f7b64481a1de3b68af2cef7c.jpg

• Like 9

On 6/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im an instant empty nester this fall, one daughter headed to Emerson in Boston and the other headed to Elon in North Carolina. My wife and I are not ok lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am OK with it and I am not ok with it . She wanted to go to a after party I said no she fought me but I stood my ground and I am glad I did . Cops  busted up the party. Tickets were given out  for under age drinking . Glad I stood my ground .

• Like 5

Im an instant empty nester this fall, one daughter headed to Emerson in Boston and the other headed to Elon in North Carolina. My wife and I are not ok lol

Might be worth getting a Sox season ticket package?

Might be worth getting a Sox season ticket package?