Few recent clicks..

wooly

Been kinda slow for me lately but I did take a few shots along the way..
This is that other friendly deer I've been following around.

large.jpg

A doe crossing the corn field..

large.jpg

I spent some time sitting by the humingbird feeder this morning and got a few shots I liked.... This is a lot tougher than I thought it was gonna be.

large.jpg

large.jpg

A little junco in the grass..

large.jpg

A baby grossbeak that left the nest too soon..

large.jpg

And a few flowers I decided to take some pics of to keep in touch with my sensitive side..

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

• Like 6

I wish that I had your talent. I just got back from Hawaii and took many photos, but they do not have near the quality of yours..

I saw lots of Feral goats and would have loved to get good photos, but with my limited ability, I didn't try. Even when I took photos of the many Mongoose(s) , the pictures came out blurry

You are truly talented

• Like 1

Thanks for the great comments fellas!

The hummer shots were pretty challenging for me and my slow lens. They kept darting in and out of the shadows so I was pretty happy to get a few keepers out of the bunch.

You guys give me WAAAAAYYYY too much credit, but thanks again!

Shawn- yes, it's a cheapy $200 Sigma...300mm F/4-5.6.

Basicly a little extra punch in the zoom department from the standard kit lenses, but it lacks the image stabilization feature so a steady rest and good light is a must.

Prime lenses are too far out of my price range for what I do and who see's them.., so like so many other things, I just make do with what I got.

I bet a lot of folks would be great photographers once they got past the intimidation factor of stepping up from their point and shoots, and took the plunge into DSLR's. Nice thing about todays cameras is they still have an "AUTO" mode for those that don't like the techno mumbo-jumbo, but still want quality pics. Sometimes I still use it myself! ;)