What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Bingo Bungo! Little sour cream shmear on the bottom bun keeps the integrity and dash of hot sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, thats neat, something different,  might have to try that! Even pulled chicken substituted.   

After being outside all day, came in to a turkey breast dinner with all the fixin's. A mini thanksgiving! Thanks to Mrs grampy. Wife invited the kids over too. So outdoors, hunting related stuff, turkey, and football! Oh and chocolate cake for dessert! 

Life is good! I'm a lucky man.

• Like 6

My girls are at dance class tonight so dinner is on my own. Went a little outside the box working with ingredients in the fridge. Broccoli and onion omelet with parm cheese, pan fried liver wurst and rye toast. Eggs and liver wurst is a good thing.....1c3bdbc214b0740b40226f7e7594a8ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 5

My girls are at dance class tonight so dinner is on my own. Went a little outside the box working with ingredients in the fridge. Broccoli and onion omelet with parm cheese, pan fried liver wurst and rye toast. Eggs and liver wurst is a good thing.....1c3bdbc214b0740b40226f7e7594a8ed.jpg&key=d70fa0d451e7454f6aed7534cd4997d30d6e082315f238d21a134fa1ab04a7de

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow...that’s a bold play!!!

12 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Pizza night - aka thank you to my Jewish friends for today and tomorrow off

47d5b3ce4f57ba7cd697bf9f067fbb94.jpg

a85da38365ff7309cdf74569126d1ae2.jpg
X2
mexican (homemade chili and mex cheese...sour cheese too-not in pic)

2c9adf0a95173baa01d22819aa200868.jpg

871b00e272bf059c40110ee8ad19a08a.jpg
Gluten free white and 1/2 white Roasted veg

The bold play is 4 different pizzas!!

Instead of a bacon egg and cheese on a hardroll, try liver wurst egg and cheese.  You won't  be disappointed. 

I do like me some liverwurst (even made my own venison liverwurst last year). I just get a bit nervous about heating it up...I like mine with some thinly slice onion, good brown mustard, American cheese and rye. Everything cold!!! Live and learn

• Like 2