What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Taco Tim listed the recipe for these awhile back and Mrs tf made them for me. So good. Cheddar sausage breakfast muffins 1b9644b8e0b3ff4d183ee56c83b4637b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I just searched that up and printed it, living like a King TF!! Hope your enjoying your first bow hunt!! The real early season is good for agriculture land and food where the deer are in patterns. In a couple weeks the leaves will start falling hard, it will be a lot cooler and the bucks will start getting itchy. That's when it gets real fun. Especially in non ag lands like I hunt.

• Like 1

No picture. Pasta carbonara at the resort.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow I totally forgot about pasta carbonara- I used to LOVE it from some place in NYC- so long ago I forgot the place and even the dish from my repertoire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife left some venison chili in the crock-pot for me.  I am eating it now as I type and it tastes great.  Now there are just (2) packs of grind left in the freezer.   I hope you guy's leave some does out there until crossbow opens. 

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 5