Don't forget to get Get out and VOTE Tuesday November 4th

HuntingNY

Voted. Feels like a waste of energy in WNY, but I voted.

Only a waste because 2/3 of NY feel as you do but isn't voting. How well would things work if that mind set was changed and very one voted? Crazy right. Voting would work the way it's supposed to. Thanks for not being part of the lazy 2/3 regardless of how you voted.

• Like 2

I was reading on another forum the turn out in Long Island is very high. Lots of people complaining about all the new speed trap camera's that Cuomo has installed. What burns my ass is Cuomo already made a annoucment about making his re-election speak is schedule for 9pm tonight. Must be he stuffed the ballot box.

Only a waste because 2/3 of NY feel as you do but isn't voting. How well would things work if that mind set was changed and very one voted? Crazy right. Voting would work the way it's supposed to. Thanks for not being part of the lazy 2/3 regardless of how you voted.

I always go, because I'll be pissed off enough at the outcome, worse if I didn't at least go and vote. Also there's a bake sale there. Mostly because there's a bake sale Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Like 1

I voted today however it is sad to hear the local news report that at 5 p.m. less than 40 % of registered voters had voted.Even if 50 % turn out that is thousands of people that are registered who didn't bother to vote.How many N.Y. residents are not registered ? I know several,some are deer hunters.Really pathetic that so many people don't give a damn about voting .

So with 0.00% of districts reporting and the polls closing 30 seconds ago ABC news said Andrew Cuomo won and they will tune in for his victory speech later.

I can't find info anywhere.. I'm seeing the same, all counties not turning in results yet. No reports coming in. Saw one percentage said cuomo 84 percent, rob 12 percent? No way????

I'm so surprised how many upstate counties had very high percentages voting for cuomo. Wtf?

Yes, that was interesting. Cuomo even won a few counties upstate, and it was close in quite a few others. People shouldn't forget that there are people looking for handouts in rural areas, too. This mentality is not exclusive to NYC. The gun issue alone was definitely NOT going to get Cuomo defeated in this state. The numbers just don't add up for us.

Yes, that was interesting. Cuomo even won a few counties upstate, and it was close in quite a few others. People shouldn't forget that there are people looking for handouts in rural areas, too. This mentality is not exclusive to NYC. The gun issue alone was definitely NOT going to get Cuomo defeated in this state. The numbers just don't add up for us.

I respectfully disagree.. with only about 40% of the population having voted... this was a case where if every gun owner had gotten out to vote there might have been a different result...