camp rule

Paula

# 4 my experiences have shown me most problems occur loading and unloading so everybody knows ALL guns are loaded at all times  and I have a very secured, locked , porch with my year round hunting buddies max,  a  very territorial doberman   and jerry lee  a 130lbs german sheperd  I never go any where with out them come to think about it they are always loaded to lol

Basic firearms rules and I only ask to try to better yourself on the next buck you take. If you come to my camp and never shot a deer you can shoot anything. We drive 6 hours to get to camp and hunting time is limited. I take this into consideration also. 

• Like 1

# 4 my experiences have shown me most problems occur loading and unloading so everybody knows ALL guns are loaded at all times  and I have a very secured, locked , porch with my year round hunting buddies max,  a  very territorial doberman   and jerry lee  a 130lbs german sheperd  I never go any where with out them come to think about it they are always loaded to lol

:no2:

camp rules

# 1 no summer work weekends no hunt

#2  shoot a doe  say good bye your done

#3  shoot a spike say good bye your done

#4 no messing around with any guns after sunset 

and  are left on porch and are always kept loaded

everything else is good to go

generally, where is your camp?

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

generally, where is your camp?

hello I own two parcels 225 acres  in Steuben county  and 25 in Sullivan county . I think I know why your asking. like the man said my place my rules been doing it this way for 35 years  all has been better than good .            

Why not just unload outside and bring the guns inside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you would think, just unload in a safe direction with half a brain and you should be good..........guys in my camp would blow a gasket if a loaded gun came inside.

• Like 1

hello I own two parcels 225 acres in Steuben county and 25 in Sullivan county . I think I know why your asking. like the man said my place my rules been doing it this way for 35 years all has been better than good .

Actually I was just wondering because o was trying to figure out if it was a choice and management decision or if you were someplace like up north where it was not legal and being illegal is why you would boot them. Was that why you thought I was asking?

We don't have any hard/fast rules, besides what must be done when closing up camp.  Some loose ones:

• Every time you go outside, grab at least 1 piece of firewood on your return (when using wood stove only).
  • He who worked the least during the off season should be prepared to work the most during the season
  • Seniority is king

That's about all I can think of at the moment..

Edited by Jafo
  • Like 1

We don't have any hard/fast rules, besides what must be done when closing up camp. Some loose ones:

• Every time you go outside, grab at least 1 piece of firewood on your return (when using wood stove only).
  • He who worked the least during the off season should be prepared to work the most during the season
  • Seniority is king
That's about all I can think of at the moment..
Wood one is a great rule

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk