How do you store your bow

ATbuckhunter

Same here, I was told by the dealer where I bought it that storing it in a case should be fine as long as the case is stored in a good consistent climate. You wouldn't want to store the case like say in the attic where in the summer the temperatures could reach 100 degrees or in the trunk of your car where the temperatures could very a lot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Larry302 said:

I have an elaborate and sophisticated system for hanging my bow, I pounded two nails partway  into the basement wall .

I like this idea Larry.  Since you live close by, would you be willing to help me install such a bow management system?

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

varies.  my recurve is in a silicone cloth sleeve un-strung.  my wife's Stiletto is in her black and pink soft case.  My indoor ProElite target bow is in a hard case under the bow bench doing nothing.  My new Elite Victory outdoor 3D bow is hanging up on a hook next to the bench partially setup.  hanging next to it is my EVO/primary hunting compound that I'm using for 3D's right now.  Next to that is my previous stripped hunting/3D bow (Bowmaddness 3G) that I hope to get setup for my brother if he's not so cheap someday.  oh and I've got an old cheap compound that was actually my first bow that is sitting with pile of stuff for a garage sale.

point is they all get checked on once in a while and aren't just thrown outside in the wood shed.

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

I like this idea Larry.  Since you live close by, would you be willing to help me install such a bow management system?

Sure it may require drilling holes through your bows limbs though .

• Like 2